Is this deal ok?

Dazzle daz

Hi just back from dealers, enquired about a new citigo se 5 door, part ex on old car £2700, 42 payments of £56 and final of £4213.

This is with 6000 miles per year and is basic car with no extras.

I am wanting small leather pack and winter pack do you think dealer will throw them in or pay half?

• 2 weeks later...

Popped into dealer to find out the build week, he said it looks like week 22 but after speaking to his boss he asked me if I was interested in an identical car (5 door elegance in red)

with a build week 13, only difference is this one has dark interior and I ordered Ivory interior.

I rang the wife and asked her what she wanted and she wasnt bothered about interior and would like the car sooner, we are in week 10 now so we will have it mid April.

I know you didn't damo however you are rather partial to red Citigo's, a bit like me with a Ferrari, red is the best colour on a prancing horse.

• Like 2