The Terminator

marietto

Awesome car. B)

Is it one of the Richard Burns specials??

No mate - it isn't an RB320. I would have left an RB320 standard as it is a lovely car as it is. It was a standard 2007 WRX STI - same base model as the RB320.

• Like 1

Thanks very much for the nice comments. It has been at quite a few Subaru shows/meets and it's pics have been all over Facebook as well so you may have seen it there?

Awesome Scooby, mate!

I can understand why u wanted to part with your kidney.

Very tidy and nice inside and outside!

I am sure u will look after your Fabia as well as your Scoob.

Dare i say u have plans for the Fabia already (remap, lowered, etc)...

• Like 1

Awesome Scooby, mate!

I can understand why u wanted to part with your kidney.

Very tidy and nice inside and outside!

I am sure u will look after your Fabia as well as your Scoob.

Dare i say u have plans for the Fabia already (remap, lowered, etc)...

Yes indeed - I have already made plans to fit RARB, AP shocks & lowering springs, Dogbone mount replacement with Powerflex (maybe some of the other bushes and an initial remap. It's going to be my daily driver so I don't want to go too mad (for a while anyway).Then I will sort out the cosmetics as the SE I have bought needs the alloys refurbed & painted, rear roof spoiler is almost stripped of paint/lacquer and some other little bits and bobs. I love a good looking engine bay so will probably clean that up a bit too. Looking forward to it. :thumbup:

Always loved impreza's!!! That is one beautiful example, bet your gutted, enjoy the fabia!

I cried like a baby when it rumbled off down the street with the new owner :giggle:

I cried like a baby when it rumbled off down the street with the new owner :giggle:

Might be in the same league as your Scoob,

But am sure u will come to love the Fabia as much as your Scoob (once u put your stamp on it).

Awesome Fabia thread i see then ...

• Like 1