Yorkshire Big Breakfast Spring 2014 - Easter Sunday 20th April

dbg400

Here. Limped in though. Had a blow out down the road from it. I'm driving Dads Fiat to save the humiliation of driving on a doughnut. He's always wanted to drive my TT anyway. :P

Edited by Mr-Womble

I didn't take many photos this time. Got fed up carrying the DSLR and just used the phone for the odd few during the rest of the morning:

This XR2 looked like it had just driven out of the factory - really clean inside & out and appeared to be totally original spec

gallery_80615_1336_242964.jpg

Here's the General Lee that got quite a bit of attention - it was loud (as per the videos)

gallery_80615_1336_105643.jpg

http://youtu.be/PB3sKGm6WJw

Spot Jim H at the end of that vid!

http://youtu.be/uZEl2aeDmxY

gallery_80615_1336_149147.jpg

Old and new GT-Rs - looks familiar

gallery_80615_1336_3773.jpg

As did this one

gallery_80615_1336_93591.jpg

And even a proper-shaped R36 :)

gallery_80615_1336_163788.jpg

• Like 2

was a really good meet best one there has ever been i think.  that dukes of hazard car was immense. saw a few skodas but especially liked the octy vrs blackline.  and managed 60.5mpg on the way back aswell

Edited by vrsadz

Great event, I've never been to the Easter one, only the ones in October. It seamed very busy, with lots of cars. I saw plenty of Skodas too. Was also nice to meet Vrsadz, Martin, Darren and Phill.

Don't know what my favourite car was, there were so many. As you were leaving Martin, those V8 VX8's sounded gorgeous.

At least I didn't stall in front of a huge crowd as I arrived ....

Saw about 8 skuds at the event, good to see Bob (convoyed up with me in a Fabia combi) , Phil, Adam, Jon, Jim and Martin.

Nice mix of metal there and quite a laidback vibe about it.

Went on to visit my Mum afterwards, a total of about 130 combitastic miles today.

Hopefully John999boy will be uploading some photos - unlike me he wasn't too lazy to carry a camera! It was good to meet up with folk again; I think that's the most Briskodians I've seen there as well as the most cars.

The black Mk I Octavia estate with the new badges was good. I presume it was the Elegance as it had the same seats as my old one, though appeared to be in better condition outside. That Fabia Greenline was really sparkling - I had to check the plates to find it was the same age as mine.

That was my black line parked outside the shop. Looks quite shiny considering the **** poor attempt to clean it the night before!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Keep a look out for the videos that someone was taking with their quadcopter!

Big+Breakfast+331.JPG

Big+Breakfast+332.JPG

The drone was raywell designs, not sure if it was videoing or just taking photos, seen and aerial photo on instagram from them,

• Like 1

That was my black line parked outside the shop. Looks quite shiny considering the **** poor attempt to clean it the night before!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

You did a good job, looked nice at least it stayed dry yesterday