Paint/Lacquer peeling

Loz

I had a quick search and didn't find anything, so sorry if this has been brought up before!

The little spoiler thing on the roof of Blue Fabbie started bubbling and now peeling. I think it is just the Lacquer that has gone as it is still blue and its just clear stuff peeling off. It only seems to be happening in that one area. Is it possible to get just that bit re-lacquered or re-sprayed? I don't suppose it can be removed? Anyone had to have stuff done to theirs?

thanks

I had a quick search and didn't find anything, so sorry if this has been brought up before!

The little spoiler thing on the roof of Blue Fabbie started bubbling and now peeling. I think it is just the Lacquer that has gone as it is still blue and its just clear stuff peeling off. It only seems to be happening in that one area. Is it possible to get just that bit re-lacquered or re-sprayed? I don't suppose it can be removed? Anyone had to have stuff done to theirs?

thanks

Where abouts in the NW are you located? I know someone who can do the spoiler resprayed pretty cheap. I and another member have had ours done there.

• Like 1

I'm I'm Blackpool, are they good then? I do worry about resprays!

I actually need my drivers door panel beating and repeating as some unspeakable **** drove into it while it was parked and just left. I try not to think about it.....

What place is it though? Lol

And what sort of prices? I just feel like it's not worth shelling out loads on my car, but it also makes me sad to see it :(