Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

You know my thoughts ;) congrats on the win as well mate looks well deserved. Love the look of the black lights and roof on the white body as well, very nice choice to start with.

Looks like another stunner, Ant :thumbup:

Loved the old vRS, especially that interior. Hope it goes to someone who appreciates it ;)

Well done on your award Ant. Do you have any more pics of the grille?

Looks awesome mate! Can't wait to see it

cheers Joe I got your comments on Instagram :) I've got to say I love having a white car now well when it's looking clean/fresh. Lee cheers man all I get is silly offers for the old one. I need to take some more pictures of the car I was to excited lol to get the first ones up.. Hopefully at the dub fiction monthly meets when they start again skoda lad

Ant

• Like 1

Here is a few more pictures

20140304_121228.jpg

20140301_144721.jpg

And a few from when it had it standard wheels on for half a day lol

20140301_090136.jpg

20140228_180156.jpg

20140228_175539.jpg

Once the boot install is all finished I will post some pictures of that too.

Also been to skoda today asking about a new side repeater and rear boot badge under warranty. They can do it but want the car 3 hrs to do the job and only book the car in when I need it the most.

• Like 4

Very nice indeed! Could do with lowering mine a little....!

Is it possible to blend/ smooth the grille to the bonnet? I think that would look sweet.

Have you got any plans for the interior?

I wanted to lower mine and I know that a lot of people on here just do the lowering springs, which I wasn't bothered about. As I do a lot of vw shows in the year. So I believe this is the vrs to have air ride so now the number plate means something lol. Yes I think you could blend them into one but personally I wouldnt like it. Probably the best way would take a mold of the bonnet and grill together them make one item out of fibre glass.

Oh cool that makes sense. Hopefully see it at a show some time :)

I'd love to drop mine but finance and warranty get in the way!

well if I got the time it would be at ultimate dubs this weekend but they lefted it to Thursday night to email saying I got a place for both days. Already planned a day out now with my daughter and she comes first. Mine is still under warranty as it's having a new engine in 2 weeks time eek...

I collected the car last night from the bodyshop with the finished boot install. I am very pleased with now. Also before it rained today I fitted camber shims too so hopefully should be about -3.0 on the rears.

IMG_20140317_174805.jpg

Love having air ride no jack needed

IMG_20140318_102434.jpg

And this is how close it is now hopefully get a little bit more on the flat ground, my drive is angled.

20140318_092615.jpg

20140318_092620.jpg

• Like 4

Wow - that is close! I'm guessing that you couldn't really drive it like that though right?

What is the ride like with air ride suspension then?

no you can't ride it like that just for shows and stopping people taking the wheels lol. The ride is nice and firm not bouncy or hard.
  • Like 3

Well dropped the car off at skoda this morning and left them a note about the airride eek.. Hopefully no playing with it but there are liable for any damage on the car when they return it. In replacement I've got a 1.2 tsi rapid in white with free insurance and fuel. Can't be bad hopefully have the car back this time next week.

IMG_20140319_102018.jpg