Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Wish I knew I would have save some pennies but could swap tho as I want the air vents only things that mines says air big off in the centre one.

Likely to be able to swap the buttons around I would have thought?

I'm going to be taking most of the centre console out on the weekend to re-site my parrot mic. I'll have a look and let you kno.

Likely to be able to swap the buttons around I would have thought?

I'm going to be taking most of the centre console out on the weekend to re-site my parrot mic. I'll have a look and let you kno.

ok cheers well the door cards are easy with the trim tools which I've got

I've been Into skoda today asking about the extended warranty and also the car is booked in for its 1st mot next month and service and asked to put spark plugs on the service too but been told that the new engine as had them in just over 3500 miles ago so I've saved myself £100 and no need to change them. Really happy with the service and info from skoda so far

Just been out in the car on a quiet road to do some logs with obd2 Bluetooth and the app. Just to see a rough bhp I am getting from the 2011 cave engine.

Reading from the maf in lb/min

The highest was 21.8 lb/min = 164.8 g/s

164.8 g/s x 1.25 = 206 bhp

Hoping to get it on rollers at the shark open day in August so have to wait and see if the method works

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Are you running on air ride? As i wanna lower mine but i dont want to get air ride

"Bagged" in the thread title refers to the car being on air bags instead of coil springs.

• Like 1

Awesome photo Ant, looks stunning

cheers man, thank you

Brilliant photo indeed and car looks fantastic. Let us know when you get dyno graphs.

thanks, hopefully get it on the rollers next month for the shark open day

Oright sweet, bet that cost a bom

erm you could say that

That is one awesome pic!  :clap:

cheers, I hope they do the calendar again this year :)
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can't remember now, it was a while ago at a car show i think it was a digital managed one IIRC can't remember the make thought.

it would have been v2 management but not sure of the bags and strut. Do you know what company it was from show