Bagged and smooth mk2 fabia vrs (pic/video heavy) now sponsored :)

Ant-Vrs

Not the style of car I'm into personally but does look stunning. Can see why it's winning show after show a lot of hard work gone into it

cheers Kyle. I really can't believe how many I've won this year, I'm beginning to think less is more. You don't want you eye being to busy, if you know what I mean. I know it's not every bodies cup of tea but I love it especially the front end when it's dropped. It's just hard to get recognised and do things different that nobodies else has done and trying to think outside the box.

Ant

So I fitted the hertz ecx 165.5 coaxial speakers to the rear doors and what a difference they make. They sound crystal clear. I like how the tweeter in the middle can be adjusted/angle to where you want.

Also I cut the plastic ring out from back of the doorcards as they was pushing onto the speakers when fitted.

IMG_20140925_160447.jpg

Edited by Ant-Vrs

Dude, you are lording the scene at the moment man! Proud of you and really happy for your achievements!

All the hard work and money spend suddenly make much more sense I suppose :)

Why don't you get a small e-mail to few car mags quoting your trophies and asking if they would be interested in running an article about your car?

When you get the replies hit potential sponsors.

Dude, you are lording the scene at the moment man! Proud of you and really happy for your achievements!

All the hard work and money spend suddenly make much more sense I suppose :)

Why don't you get a small e-mail to few car mags quoting your trophies and asking if they would be interested in running an article about your car?

When you get the replies hit potential sponsors.

cheers buddy. I've never thought of that, doing it that way. I don't how you get a sponsor though in the first place. I might drop some people an email now. Cheers Ant

• 2 weeks later...

How much is it bumping up your insurance?

Looks like that Miltek is second had?

What size those Nakangs are, how much and where did you get them from?

Sorry for the barrage of questions lol

I was looking for those tyres but could not find the sizes and I want to do the exhaust as well but Miltek is a tad too dear...