Durham, Sunderland or Newcastle

MonteCarlo63

Hey guys!

Iv had my Skoda nearly 5 months now and I'm yet to meet anyone with another Skoda as the rest if my friends drive the usual (polo, corsa, clio)

Would be cool to meet up with a few Skoda bros and see what's what with the cars

Thanks

Ian

Hey guys!

Iv had my Skoda nearly 5 months now and I'm yet to meet anyone with another Skoda as the rest if my friends drive the usual (polo, corsa, clio)

Would be cool to meet up with a few Skoda bros and see what's what with the cars

Thanks

Ian

Fish and Chip meet Whitby Sunday  27th April 

www.briskoda.net

See the other topic in Yorks and Humber, no longer Whitby, may be Scarborough

Congratulations on a great car and for escaping the Vauxhall Charva .......

Edited by fireftrm

• 7 months later...
Hi there, wondering whether you can help. Our car was stolen in East Boldon tonight (Friday 17th) at around 23.45. Someone smashed our front house window with a brick, found car and house keys and took car from driveway. Car is brand new skoda octavia Vrs diesel estate in metallic grey, reg MK64GVL. This is a rare car and has 4 month waiting list so there are not many driving around. Has black 18" alloy wheels.  Unique Chassis number is TMBKK7NE6F0047199

Myself, Wife and 2 year old son in house at time. Police have been to house and are investigating. Car has child's maxi cosi axis seat and a child's buggy in boot. 

Please share message and help catch scumbags who are probably hiding the car away somewhere perhaps looking to get a quick cash sale, or to respray and change plates. — in East Boldon.

post-120418-0-91226800-1413604442_thumb.jpg