Combi Power Boot, am I missing something?

I've noticed on photos the standard boot had rubber buffer next to each light, these are missing on mine (see photo below) but i'm not sure if that's because I have the electric boot option.  Any other owners out there have the rubber buffers or is this how mine should be?

Photo10-03-2014080819.jpg

Think yours are missing. I've got them on mine :(

That's what I thought, it's been like that since the day I got it so I thought it was meant to be like that but saw a photo of a non-power boot one this weekend and it got me thinking... It'll be having it's first service next month so I'll speak to the dealers about it........

Mine looks like the brochure photo with little caps over the screws. The rubber stops are actually on the tailgate on mine; suspect minus the screw head covers its how its meant to look.

Certainly my tailgate closes perfectly.

Mine looks like the brochure photo with little caps over the screws. The rubber stops are actually on the tailgate on mine; suspect minus the screw head covers its how its meant to look.

Certainly my tailgate closes perfectly.

Mine has the rubber stops on the tailgate too, and it closes perfectly.  Seems this is just a cosmetic issue rather than functional.

I've noticed on photos the standard boot had rubber buffer next to each light, these are missing on mine (see photo below) but i'm not sure if that's because I have the electric boot option.  Any other owners out there have the rubber buffers or is this how mine should be?

Photo10-03-2014080819.jpg

Wow - well spotted!

Then again, I have noticed that the black plastic rivet holding the windscreen washer fluid bottle to the supporting bracket near the slam panel is missing on mine .................. don't fancy looking it up on ETKA for me do you?

Wow - well spotted!

Then again, I have noticed that the black plastic rivet holding the windscreen washer fluid bottle to the supporting bracket near the slam panel is missing on mine .................. don't fancy looking it up on ETKA for me do you?

I'll have a look in the morning.

Wow - well spotted!

washer.JPG

• Like 2

Wow - well spotted!

washer.JPG

So I need to ask for a spreader rivet ..........

Sent from my phone so please excuse brevity and spelling

• 5 weeks later...

Never heard back from the suppling dealer and got bored of waiting so order them from my local while the car was in for a service, £3.50 for the pair.

Photo11-04-2014161653.jpg

Photo11-04-2014162238.jpg