Undertray screws and fittings

Hi There, annoying my  engine undertray has worked itself loose and I have lost some screws on my mk1 Fabia VRS.

Does anybody have any link or advice on where to get new metal fittings/clips and screws?

• 2 weeks later...

Type into ebay;

Audi Seat skoda vw engine cover undertray clips Fitting kit 90222

Sorry can't post link I'm On the mobile phone lol

Hope this helps

Thank you for the info, exactly what I was looking for.

Much appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Type into ebay;

Audi Seat skoda vw engine cover undertray clips Fitting kit 90222

Sorry can't post link I'm On the mobile phone lol

Hope this helps

Sorry for an old revival, are you talking about these: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-SKODA-SEAT-VW-GOLF-MK4-ENGINE-COVER-UNDERTRAY-CLIPS-FIXING-FITTING-KIT-/111324154678?hash=item19eb6fcb36:g:-CAAAOxygPtSqzOB

I am looking to get a fixing kit, when I type in Skoda Fabia Undertray fasteners these come up: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-VW-Seat-Skoda-Under-Engine-Cover-Undertray-Fitting-Kit-Clips-Set-28-PCS-/191421474562?fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda%7CModel%3AFabia&hash=item2c919be702:g:Y~MAAOSwaNBUb4wd

Do we know which is the right one? Or should I just go for the top one as it contains more screws e.t.c. for fewer monies?

cheers

Even new ones corrode at a ferocious rate!

The heads of the torx screws even though they come finished in a satin black finish corrode so quickly under the car in all the spray and rubbish on the road. Stainless or Galv ones would make more sense