When to expect delivery?

scgf

My Citigo Elegance GreenTech is due to be built in week 13 - that's the week beginning 24th March. Have ordered through Sandicliffe Skoda in Leicester. When do you think I might expect to take delivery? I'm hoping I have it for the Easter hols :)

Probably because no one can be absolutely sure fella

lots of fluctuation on delivery...

You may be one of the lucky ones who gets a quick turnaround, although Easter hols may be a bit soon

fingers crossed for you though

Having bought 5 Skodas & just placed an order for my 6 th Skoda, the following may be useful :-

Speak to the dealer & ask if the build date is confirmed as i suspect the date you have been given was Preliminary.

Once you have the confirmed date add 3 weeks to be able to collect.

Cheers guys. The email from my dealer says "The factory system is showing your car as build week 13". Have just emailed them to see if this can now be confirmed.

Edited by scgf

My wife's Elegance green tech (red 5 door) is also being built in week 13, dealer estimates mid April for delivery, hope so her Mini runs out of test in may.

I ordered my CitiGo this week, dealer can't even give me an estimated build date yet, says he won't have it for a couple of weeks. Has told me delivery in roughly 13 weeks... June or July maybe?!

Ordered citigo elegance in white 3 door at the start of march , should be with me by the start of May .

£375 deposit £99 a month , bargain.

That does sound a good deal :thumbup:

ordered my skoda citigo on 20/03/2014 and told me build time was 14 to 16 weeks dam.

Had a look at the up! site,one guy ordered late February and has a build week of 17 March and another ordered 1 Feb' and has a build week of 9 March.Work that one out!.

thats probably those "Fluttering Build Dates" that another member was told about :D

Had a look at the up! site,one guy ordered late February and has a build week of 17 March and another ordered 1 Feb' and has a build week of 9 March.Work that one out!.

Hi Guys, 

I ordered a Citigo SE on the 8th of March from DM Keith in Leeds, got told yesterday its build week is week 15 and that I'll have it about 21 days after.

So I'm looking at mid May which is a plus because I was told mid June when I ordered.

Cheers

Welcome to Briskoda JakRyan

Good news about the earlier than expected delivery :)

Just got my new car from the same place, Ashley Rhodes was the salesman... great guy.

Enjoy the car when you get it, and the site in the meantime

My wifes Elegance was ordered 19/11/13,build week 11,and she's collecting next tuesday 8/4/14.

I'm sure I read on here ,that the delivery drivers from Grimsby ,were on strike for a couple of days last week?

My wifes Elegance was ordered 19/11/13,build week 11,and she's collecting next tuesday 8/4/14.

I'm sure I read on here ,that the delivery drivers from Grimsby ,were on strike for a couple of days last week?

Our car's must have arrived together :giggle: .

We ordered ours on the 25th of Nov and the last update it was on its way from Grimsby to the dealer.

We hope to collect it next Saturday (12th).

It's here :) Build week 13 - 24th March, arrived at the dealership (Sandicliffe Skoda, Leicester) on Thursday 10th April and I am taking delivery on Monday 14th April. That will be 15 weeks from placing the order. Now I can legitimately get excited!