vRS CR170 hesitation

Hi All

I purchased a nearly new vRS diesel last year and all was well but now done about 11k and noticed a very strange hesitation.

On a long downhill on the overrun it sometimes gives a few stutters (momentary increase in engine breaking) almost as if its run out of fuel.

Also no matter which gear at around 1500rpm it stutters on the first few millimetres of throttle and can be very noticeably hesitant.

Mentioned to dealer but no error codes found.

Anyone else had this and if so what was the remedy?

TIA

Phew, was worried I was going mad as its not always doing it but having had a car recently seize up on me (mechanical failure) not neglect. Every time I get the sensation of the engine nipping up on the over run it scares the crap out of me.

It is very disconcerting when trying to pootle along in say 3rd at 40mph in a line of traffic and I can feel it lurching must be on the cusp of the turbo kicking in or something.

Mine is a manual not dsg?

Regards

Edited by Defenderben