mk2 vrs tfsi

VrsStebuzz

• 2 weeks later...

Very small progress, New badges and removed rear vrs badge.

IMAG1113.jpg

IMAG1110.jpg

Machine polished, glaze and waxed using these.

IMAG1114.jpg

Which resulted in this.

IMAG1109.jpg

IMAG1111.jpg

IMG_20140621_193322.jpg

Very happy as it was the first time it used poorboys wax and I'm impressed. Nothing in the pipeline as waiting for my new arrival any day.

Good progress so far dude. Wheels are not my choice... But look good! Get them lows ordered!!

Personally I love the wheels but understand not everyone will, lows are desperately needed just haven't got the funds at the minute.

• 1 month later...

No progress as such, really pleased with how the poorboys wax is holding up.

IMAG1564.jpg

Decided I want to get into track days so will be sorting a few bits on the car to help me out. Tax due this month and want to get a full service done so money's tight till next month.

• 2 months later...

Ok so still no real progress, but traction control light came on one night and after looking up about it I was happy to think it was the famous and pump sensor. MOT only due in Feb so thought I'd soldier on till then. Whilst looking for next mod to do I finally decided to put my plate on the car, dug out all the paperwork and realised I'd messed up big time and my MOT actually ran out in August. (Embarrassing as I pride myself on knowing when everything's due) knew it was going to fail with the light on so a "friend"suggested he could probably pass it for me.big mistake turned out not to be much of a mate failed it and gave me a list of advisories.

There was only one place I was going to trust to do the job without ripping me off so a quick call to GNJ Motorsport and I'd made the 30mile trip and dropped it off within the hour, they managed to squeeze me in between jobs which I'm extremely grateful of as God knows how long I could of had to wait had I taken it elsewhere. Had them give it a full service and gearbox oil change also whilst in. Few bits of coding on vcds and gave it a full inspection, turns out the rear bushes don't need replacing as one of my advisories and I don't need all brakes doing as urgent as he made out. Got the car back after paying an extremely competitive price for all the work ( I would highly recommend them to anyone within the northwest).

So next on the list is discs and pads all round, I fitted HID's and and sidelights today so will get some pics up. Other than that I've got a slow few months, get married in 5 months and got insurance renewal in December so all plans are pushed right back for now. But that's where I'm up to anyway

• 7 months later...

Update:

Driving along and window just literally fell out it's runner and made an almighty bang so had to strip back and fix that.

IMAG2974.jpg

With saving for a house i've mainly just been keeping it clean.

IMAG3099.jpg

Unfortunately last night I was exhausted from work and lack of sleep and misjudged a curb :(

IMAG3110.jpg

So I've cheered myself up today and treated myself to a front splitter and window blinds, so my next post will be actual progress at last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked it up until the splitter I just don't think it goes with your paint colour but some great mods so far

It looks a lot better in person pics don't really do it justice, will also help when I've lowered it as it still sits far too high.

Really likening that front splitter you got a link to which on you got?

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-II/Octavia-II-RS-04-08-front-bumper-DTM-spoiler that one mate, excellent fitment and quality.