key fob convenience mode

Pressing the LOCKED button on the key fob closes all windows,

including closing electric folding mirrors

and tilt sun-roof.

But my tilt sunroof dosent shut completely!

Is this normal?

CLICK on pic to see video:

th_DA30255E-6C13-4670-8CE4-8EC0678BE939-

Cheers fellas

I ll have another go.

I held it until the roof stopped closing (but still not closed completely).

Does it also close the SLIDE sunroof too?

it should close from slide as well as tilted.

On mine when the roof is in the 'Vent' position it will fully close with just a 3 second press that folds in the wing mirrors. When in any position other than 'Vent' the key fob has to be pressed continually till fully closed. - 1 brief touch would be nice to fully close irrespective of open state - is there a VCD mod out there ?

On mine when the roof is in the 'Vent' position it will fully close with just a 3 second press that folds in the wing mirrors. When in any position other than 'Vent' the key fob has to be pressed continually till fully closed. - 1 brief touch would be nice to fully close irrespective of open state - is there a VCD mod out there ?

No, as its a safety feature that you can stop the motion at anytime, because if an object gets in the way (for example a childs arm/hand) you don't want it to continue closing. The motor is high torque and will crush the bones.

Fair enough, although you would have thought similar anti pinch technology that appears on side glass windows could be incorporated in a sun roof, its not like its a cheap option.  

Fair enough, although you would have thought similar anti pinch technology that appears on side glass windows could be incorporated in a sun roof, its not like its a cheap option.  

The panoramic sun roof has anti-pinch thingies.  Not sure about the smaller ones.

Sorted!

Both sunroof tilt/slide DOES close when locked on key fob is pressed and held down.

Though holding it down like forever is not as cool as say - pressing it twice with 5secs if this was an option.

As some members said - would be nice to say double-press to fold the mirrors ...