Anyone on here speak Czech?

The reason I ask is I've emailed Superskoda a couple of times to ask them to add my country to their list but have had no reply.  Maybe a phonecall from someone who speaks the lingo would help??

I really don't know what to tell you. I wrote them 3 emails asking some additional info about some octavia 3 items. They did not reply any of them. Many complain about their customer service and I can confirm you can't get any worse than that. But I took a risk and placed a small order with a few items. After 30 minutes I got a mail from them that the items were shipped and a tracking code. Strangely though, the GLS site shows the items are still in Czech republic after 48 hours. I'll call GLS tomorrow morning to get an update of the package location. I'm afraid that was just an empty label, not a package being sent.

I'm based in Jersey and used them to buy a considerable amount of goodies for my MKII facelift, and no problem with getting them to deliver to CI. Granted, the delivery was slow (about 2 weeks), but I received everything in perfect condition, and got a response from them when I emailed to ask where my stuff was after about a week (impatient as I am).

They don't seem to concentrate on the pre-sale side of things so much, more the sales and after-sales. It's an Eastern European thing (I'm in CZ a couple of times every year, great country and really good people in general, but smile at someone without a reason and they think you're just weird).

Oh, and they do speak English (or at least some of their staff do).

Hi

I have used them twice in the last 3 months ,I have had Good Service from them and I would use them again

Pete.

Good to know, thanks.

I'm based in Jersey and used them to buy a considerable amount of goodies for my MKII facelift, and no problem with getting them to deliver to CI. Granted, the delivery was slow (about 2 weeks), but I received everything in perfect condition, and got a response from them when I emailed to ask where my stuff was after about a week (impatient as I am).

They don't seem to concentrate on the pre-sale side of things so much, more the sales and after-sales. It's an Eastern European thing (I'm in CZ a couple of times every year, great country and really good people in general, but smile at someone without a reason and they think you're just weird).

Oh, and they do speak English (or at least some of their staff do).

Thanks mate.  Did they knock the VAT off?  Would be quite painful paying 21% plus another 5% GST for you over there if not :o

I wrote them an email about the VAT too. I wanted to place a company order and wanted to be billed without VAT, as intracomunitary delivery but no answer to that email either.

And regarding the good service. My order arrived in Romania and was stored by GLS instead of being delivered. After a few calls and emails and 4 hours in between I managed to find the problem. They wrote the wrong town. Instead the one I gave them, they put a czech or slovak town.

And surprisingly I also got an email from them about this problem with only one line: 

"contact asap with GLS, as they cannot deliver the package due to your incorrect adress."

Due to my incorrect address.  :wall:  They didn't even bother to check if the address they gave is the correct one. Now the only thing that could happen is to receive other items instead of the ones I ordered.

Edited by florino

Well I ordered the stuff I wanted anyway and paid the VAT price.  

They obviously did read my email as I just received a refund which equates to about 2/3 of the VAT charge.  I have assumed the other 1/3 is additional shipping costs to Channel Islands.  

Just got to wait for my bits to arrive now (I hate waiting!) :)

They obviously did read my email as I just received a refund which equates to about 2/3 of the VAT charge.  I have assumed the other 1/3 is additional shipping costs to Channel Islands.  

Was this a VAT refund, or in respect of the current 20% discount offer they're running between now and Sunday?

Was this a VAT refund, or in respect of the current 20% discount offer they're running between now and Sunday?

No idea, but it's better than a poke in the eye :)

Have you received your stuff yet?

Me and my big mouth… been tracking an order I put through to Superskoda on the 30th, and all has been well until it reached the UK (surprise surprise), with the GLS website saying it's gone into storage (in the UK) due to 'Problems in customs clearance - Missing or wrong customs data' and their UK Partner website, ParcelForce (OH NO!!!) stating 'Address problem - incorrect postcode'.

Starting to sound like a repetition of the issue in florino's post (27 March 2014 - 12:07).

Looks like one of those expensive and tedious phone calls to ParcelForce (sorry… ParcelFarce) is coming up!

This goes on to confirm that problems at superskoda are rules, not exceptions. I really don't understand how many people can post here that they are happy with them.

I just received my second order. In the comments section of the order I asked them to make sure they don't get the wrong address this time. Which they did. But now I have another problem. I ordered 2 sets of power dampers for the hood. And one of the screws in each set is manufactured wrong. It can't be used. So one damper from each set cannot be installed therefore making the other useless since it's not powerful enough to hold the hood. 

So from 2 orders I placed, 2 orders had problems. A 100% percentage is something hard to achive. :) I won't be ordering from them anymore.

This goes on to confirm that problems at superskoda are rules, not exceptions. I really don't understand how many people can post here that they are happy with them.

I just received my second order. In the comments section of the order I asked them to make sure they don't get the wrong address this time. Which they did. But now I have another problem. I ordered 2 sets of power dampers for the hood. And one of the screws in each set is manufactured wrong. It can't be used. So one damper from each set cannot be installed therefore making the other useless since it's not powerful enough to hold the hood. 

So from 2 orders I placed, 2 orders had problems. A 100% percentage is something hard to achive. :) I won't be ordering from them anymore.

Oh no… I've ordered a set of the hood dampers as well!

Whats the issue with the piece that's manufactured wrong?

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/311228-superskoda-hood-power-damper/

I opened a new topic. Besides the bad screw, even the good ones are shorter then the original ones.

Thanks… have read the new thread and will 'join in' on that as and when (and if I receive my order) to let you know what I end up getting!

Edited by Nookiebear

Have you received your stuff yet?

Me and my big mouth… been tracking an order I put through to Superskoda on the 30th, and all has been well until it reached the UK (surprise surprise), with the GLS website saying it's gone into storage (in the UK) due to 'Problems in customs clearance - Missing or wrong customs data' and their UK Partner website, ParcelForce (OH NO!!!) stating 'Address problem - incorrect postcode'.

Starting to sound like a repetition of the issue in florino's post (27 March 2014 - 12:07).

Looks like one of those expensive and tedious phone calls to ParcelForce (sorry… ParcelFarce) is coming up!

Nope. In fact I can't even find a tracking number. The grille is due to be sent late April, the other bits were sent last week.

They don't give you the tracking number by email. You have to go to your account -> your orders. You see a table with all your orders and on the end of each row you have the tracking number. It's the long one starting with 9.

Sign in to your account on the Superskoda website and go to 'Orders Review' on the right hand side just below the picture of the pea green Mk1.

This will give you you the GLS tracking number, which if you input this on the GLS website (in the Track & Trace) will then give you the Parcelforce tracking number.

Then cross your fingers!

Ta - oh f***   :wall:

Parcel overview

Date

Time

Parcel status

GLS Location

04/04/2014

23:36

Stored

United Kingdom

03/04/2014

22:34

Stored

United Kingdom

03/04/2014

03:42

Stored

United Kingdom

02/04/2014

02:37

Stored

United Kingdom

01/04/2014

02:41

Inbound to GLS location

United Kingdom

01/04/2014

01:58

Stored

United Kingdom

01/04/2014

01:58

Problem in customs clearance Missing or wrong customs data

United Kingdom

28/03/2014

19:19

Outbound from GLS location

Germany Neuenstein

28/03/2014

19:14

Inbound to GLS location

Germany Neuenstein

27/03/2014

23:36

Outbound from GLS location

Czech Republic

27/03/2014

23:34

Data creation

Czech Republic

Call to correct your address. :) Don't leave it like this for too long or they will send it back.

Edited by florino