Fabia VRS In for Replacement Tyres.

Even if you don't track your car I would highly recommend the Federal RSR's 215/40R17's. Firstly the price is great and secondly they work well in the dry and the wet. Then as a bonus they are not too bad on the track.

Mine was pulling to left when I brought it, so asked dealer to do it and when I collected it. Still pulling. Tyres on front were slightly different in wear rates so swapped them and it did help.. however went for a hunter alignment and it's now completely straight and drives lovely

post-129270-0-03663800-1477724225_thumb.jpg

I have the original Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres on, car pulls to the left, dealer check the car over and said they tyres were to blame. Advised me to go for Continental Contact 5. Anybody know if this fixes the problems, or what other tyres have people tried? I've got used to it pulling to the left slightly, no 

Uniroyal Rainsport 3's cured my problem there asymmetrical rather than directional like Dunlops

You should be able to run Directional tyres be that Dunlop Sport Maxx or any others and even 215/40 R17 Directional.

A tyre change does not fix misalignment just disguises it.

Which was why Skoda UK paid to have the harder sidewall Pirelli Zero Nero fitted rather than fix the cars with pulling to the left.

As far as the UK goes,

winter might not be the best time to fit Federal RSR's to a Mk2 Fabia vRS.

You should be able to run Directional tyres be that Dunlop Sport Maxx or any others and even 215/40 R17 Directional.

A tyre change does not fix misalignment just disguises it.

Which was why Skoda UK paid to have the harder sidewall Pirelli Zero Nero fitted rather than fix the cars with pulling to the left.

As far as the UK goes,

winter might not be the best time to fit Federal RSR's to a Mk2 Fabia vRS.

????????????