Camber on the rear wheels

gfwc

Took my car to have its wheels aligned as it was pulling to the left after I fitted my coilovers.

The garage corrected this, but on the readout, it shows my rear camber to be completely different either side.

Now it is my understanding that the Fabia is a solid beam, and as such, isn't adjustable. So how can I be running different camber on each rear wheel?

Many thanks :)

How are these used???? do they fit front and rear and can you use them to adjust wheels that are showing positive camber back to negative camber????

Dave.

read that thread and your questions will be answered

they are for the REAR only. Can create negative + positive camber by using them

So when lowering the car theres not much you can do with adjusting the front that doesn't involve lots of £'s

Dave.

there is a small amount you can move from left to right but no actual adjustment unless you buy adjustable top mounts like Kmac ones which are around £400 :(