a few pics of my vRS after a sunday clean

Finally go a good day to clean my car, have fitted rally flaps, neuspeed P-flo induction kit and forge dump valve spacer.  my personal plate(N7EJA) should be on within the week, cant wait.

Also since I took these pics I have put on a few small stickers, one on the rear window of Briskoda, and one on each on the rear doors saying limited edition no 339/500. Will add pics of the door decals if I get time

Spent the afternoon cleaning with new products I got from Autobrite. Here is the results

P1000268.jpg

P1000266.jpg

P1000270.jpg

P1000272.jpg

P1000273.jpg

• Like 4

Great job it looks very sparkly!

God I luv the seats in this car they look amazing, I found a set over a year ago on eBay but they were starting bid of £600 and I couldn't justify it, well the wife said no but you get my pain!

Edited by billywhiz040480

Last Stage Product or Last Step Protection. In plain English what was the last thing you applied to your car; wax, Polish, sealant.

Fin

Never used the stuff before as normally use dodo juice , blackfire and jet seal 109 etc, do Valeting on the side so have a shed full of different products, but seen this on a Facebook Valeting page. Used autobrite magifoam (snowfoam) then washed with meguires wash and wax. Then tried autobrite cherry glaze then a coat of project. 32 sealant . Also had autobrite purple rain on the alloys (highly recommend !!) meguires leather cleaner on the inside .

Guys for anyone who read this and thought that they fancy giving the car a spruce up, or topping up their detailing kit.

There is a group buy on at the moment I have organised with Obsession Wax.

I just thought I would give everyone a chance to see this, with the Spy not working whilst the site is being worked on, people might not know it was there

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/310837-obsession-wax-group-buy/#entry3718299

• 6 months later...

I just don't get the wheels on the LE . Why did they put them on? I much prefer the standard vrs wheel even over my FL wheel..LE is a ace looking car other than the wheels but skoda spoil it as they always do by making the FL be available in that colour...then making the normal Octavia be available in vrs blue WTF ?

I just don't get the wheels on the LE . Why did they put them on? I much prefer the standard vrs wheel even over my FL wheel..LE is a ace looking car other than the wheels but skoda spoil it as they always do by making the FL be available in that colour...then making the normal Octavia be available in vrs blue WTF ?

thats the whole point of different wheel as it is a limited edition put something different instead of the standard to make it look different . given that ANYTHING but those cr@ppy monza would have been better . agree about the colour comments