Black Crome Spiders

Been thinking about doing this for some time now but couldn't justify the price, that is till now. A 7.5 ton lorry decided it like my lane more than his so moved over an pushed me into a high curb in London. Still, gave me a good excuse to powder coat the Octy wheels in Black Crome.

The wheels look great but can't help feeling they would look better on a Black car.

What do you think?

Look 5hit Hot! I had Black wheels on my Black golf! Looked the Dogs!!!!

Edit Now with Piccie :)

mycar.jpg

Wish I still had her :D

Right, that does it. I'm going to get a black car to match my wheels. :rofl:

was going to ask for a full side pic... that one doesnt do them justice in the sense of us seeing them on the car.

would look nice on my silver Rs too i reckon.

Was going to ge tthis done for mine....but I reckon they are perhaps a tadge too dark for a silver RS....a little bit lighter and :thumbup:

Are these darker than the TT alloys you got on now? I think they look they mutts.

At my local Skoda dealership we offered the wheels up against a Silver RS first and they looked classy. Then we tried them on a Black RS and they looked absolutely stunning. It drew a crowd instantly, had the sales manager running for the phone to order a couple of sets. :rofl:

I have to say on a black car they look down right dishonest. :cool::cool:

where'd u get those done? expensive?

Lepson's of Gillingham, Kent. The things they can do with a crap alloy wheel, it's like being in a sweet shop.

Bearing in mind that I curbed two rims quite badly I didn't think the price was that bad.

To black powder coat, top coat in silver and lacquer plus remove and refit tyres,