Breaking Elegance 16V silver Fabia - Engine, Front end, wheels

devonutopia

Hi. I am looking for a spare wheel and tyre, also the jack and tools to fit a 2001 Fabia estate, would you have these parts and if so what would be the price please including shipping to Kettering NN16?

I am also in need of the rear load cover, I guess this is different in the estate, but do you have one and cost please?

Kind regards

Keith

Cluster I think 20 quid?

I do have original 14" steel and what looks like complete toolkit. Try me with an offer. :) postage will be about 12 quid I think for wheel and toolkit as one. :)

No load cover, hatch comes with parcel shelf which has already gone.

• Like 1

Hi. Sorry matey, I missed your reply :( The guy that sold us the car seems to be telling us that he now has a suitable spare wheel to fit the car but doesn't think he has the tool kit with jack. I won't know until tomorrow evening (apparently??) so hopefully I can let you know after that... ?

Many thanks

Keith

Got any of the window motors Jason?

Also if available the drivers side door switch assembly, my central locking rocker switch doesnt work to unlock - something to do with the pieces of plastic that hit the PCB to create the connection

Edited by AaronMountford1990

Got any of the window motors Jason?

Also if available the drivers side door switch assembly, my central locking rocker switch doesnt work to unlock - something to do with the pieces of plastic that hit the PCB to create the connection

Sorry I missed this, but all 4 doors are still 100% complete (doorcards aside) :)

The drivers doorcard does include the switch with the locking button on though, which is going to Mr Bossfox. :)

Thinking about it could plug back in I guess, just to test

Could you let me know a price, don't want you having to mess around only for me to decide on another course of action?

Cheers!

I know boss fox is having the interior and dash, does this include the front cup holder (pop out next to radio)?

I don't think it has a pop out cupholder as stock.  It was radio and storage draw underneath only.

Will let you know on resistor. I don't really know what its worth but assuming fully working, tenner all in is the most I think I could ask for. :)

Have you got the front and rear Near side doors, if so how much? 

Is the front passage door complete with glass and electric motor? And could I also have the paint code.

Stephen

Hmm just had a thought due to someone else breaking one. How is the glass in the mirrors (would you split) and is there a battery box (not the lid)? (I assume they are not model specific)

I have both front doors and available complete. Colour code is diamond silver.

Mirrors can be split as drivers mirror only turns left and right, and covers not immaculate