Hello members...

petehiggins

Have owned a black skoda fabia vrs for 17 months now, just wish leather seats had been an option when I bought it. Using seat covers on the fronts at the moment but look naff. Great car! can't think of what to replace it with next?

Welcome!

Another fabia vRS? There are lots of threads re leather seat coverings.One chap bought his from dealer with a link to someone who can get it done at time of purchase.

Welcome!

Another fabia vRS? There are lots of threads re leather seat coverings.One chap bought his from dealer with a link to someone who can get it done at time of purchase.

Maybe me?? i bought mine from the dealer in Kirkcaldy (Closed now) with the leather supplied and fitted included in the price' date=' by [url']www.transcal.co.uk[/url] :thumbup:

Guest Fabia 12v
Welcome to briskoda!!!

A lad after my own heart' date=' keep me upto date with that project wont ya matey!![/quote']

Latest is... furby will become my brothers and im after a defender to start from completly scratch on! but thats 2006... and as furby stays in family i will keep on modding it... take it uv seen my new (newer than last time) footwell lights mike??

Latest is... furby will become my brothers and im after a defender to start from completly scratch on! but thats 2006... and as furby stays in family i will keep on modding it... take it uv seen my new (newer than last time) footwell lights mike??

I think I have indeed matey, I'll have to pop over and see them in the flesh!!

Defender top man, that is also my plan for 2006 after the rover and felicia!

Guest Fabia 12v
I think I have indeed matey' date=' I'll have to pop over and see them in the flesh!!

Defender top man, that is also my plan for 2006 after the rover and felicia![/quote']

well im away for two weeks from tonight... when im back sure thing... may end up fitting some in yours??!

Guest Fabia 12v
Might just hold you to that mate :thumbup::D Have a good one though and have a safe drive to norfolk

Oh and Back to the topic :o

Hope to make some spots... and yes sorry as we wittle away... back on topic... welcome!!