U.S. Troops arrive in Poland for Military Exercises.

Ootohere

The US were using one photo of a vagrant-looking type bloke in a military uniform the other day as "evidence" that the Russians were in Ukraine, so in those terms it would be quite significant.

The yanks are definitely spoling for a fight. They wouldn't be doing this unless there was some advantage in it for them, economically or politically.

I'm not some big conspiracy theorist but I think we all need to take with a pinch of salt the lines were are spun by the western media about the "evil foreigner" Mr Putin if they are trying to convince us it is a good idea for us to get involved over there.

If you look back at 50-60 years of US foreign policy, they've tried it all. Direct involvement culminated in Vietnam where the USA could have won but couldn't stomach the cost (to its troops/citizens and to its international reputation). The hands-off approach simply allows any gun toting nutter (non-USA-domestic) to get their way.

Talking of conspiracies... Anyone noticed the falling prices of natural resources? Any guess as to whose economy may be impacted more than most by this?

• Like 1

It looks like it will be the USA that needs to take the lead and get a move on since the EU Countries Leaders of the Countries in NATO are too weak to take actions 

while they worry about keeping their Jobs and protecting their personal wealth, rather than protecting the Population 

of the Countries they were elected to represent and keep safe.

http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-31143632

Edited by goneoffSKi

United Kindom was founded on May the 1st 1707.

That makes it 308 years old you utter, utter fool.

How can anyone take a single word you copy and paste type

seriously. Your math is as far off the mark as your pseudo political

left wing ramblings. Don't you check what you copy before you post it?

You can not expect the US to be fighting & dying on the ground in Europe.

That is going to have to be down to Europeans & the nearest neighbours.

http://www.newcoldwar.org/u-s-army-start-training-ukrainian-troops-commander-says

http://sputniknews.com/military/20150203/1017684601.html

EDIT.

News reporting that Putin has agreed a Ceasefire from the 15th February and the withdrawal of heavy artililery

Odd because i thought he claimed he had no control over the Rebels and they were not Russian Armaments.

Edited by goneoffSKi

*reads some nutz posts, heads to A&E to get sides sown back together*

Still got a thing for me then? Last time I gave you a taste of your own medicine you cried and gave me a warning point!! Tut tut still haven't learnt you lesson yet, havent acheived what you wanted to so you've called in the troops. .

Oh how Orwell was right.

Edited by theezenutz

United Kindom was founded on May the 1st 1707.

That makes it 308 years old you utter, utter fool.

How can anyone take a single word you copy and paste type

seriously. Your math is as far off the mark as your pseudo political

left wing ramblings. Don't you check what you copy before you post it?

Lol!!! I copied from George Carlin. He's American so I assume he means America??

How come it took you so long to pipe up with that?? Ulterior motive perhaps??

I'm not left wing either, I'm just a Human no need to label me or try to confine me to a little box!

Edited by theezenutz

Still got a thing for me then? Last time I gave you a taste of your own medicine you cried and gave me a warning point!! Tut tut still haven't learnt you lesson yet, havent acheived what you wanted to so you've called in the troops. .

Oh how Orwell was right.

CBA to read into the background leading to this, too busy wiping away the tears

Oh how Orwell was right.

Last time things got way out of hand which is why you had the warning as well you know.

I'm not rallying anyone. People are simply tired of crack pot cut and paste nonsense dreamed up by people either having a giraffe at how many people believe their nonsense or people with some issues in their lives who need something to explain things.

Some of the crack pot stuff actually comes from those who people claim are behind the (non) conspiracy (secret services, business, governments etc etc

Last time things got way out of hand which is why you had the warning as well you know.

I'm not rallying anyone. People are simply tired of crack pot cut and paste nonsense dreamed up by people either having a giraffe at how many people believe their nonsense or people with some issues in their lives who need something to explain things.

Some of the crack pot stuff actually comes from those who people claim are behind the (non) conspiracy (secret services, business, governments etc etc

Yes your right things did get out of hand hence why I have mostly avoided getting involved in the pettiness.

I'll keep it short, sweet and very simple. I do not care what you think of me or my opinions or the opinions of others. You know exactly what your up to so just leave me out of it keep your opinions to yourself or discuss them in private. Simples! You will not change me so focus your energy elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned this matter is over.

The issue is often a serious subject thread in the section for it, and members that appear to have no interest in the subject 

but simply attacking troll like other Briskoda members with petty picking on their spelling and other totally off topic matters.

We can name that member in 1.

Yes your right things did get out of hand hence why I have mostly avoided getting involved in the pettiness.

I'll keep it short, sweet and very simple. I do not care what you think of me or my opinions or the opinions of others. You know exactly what your up to so just leave me out of it keep your opinions to yourself or discuss them in private. Simples! You will not change me so focus your energy elsewhere.

As far as I'm concerned this matter is over.

Yup

Any conspiracy, crack pot rubbish hence forth will be canned.  Problem solved

• Like 2

Biggest Country by size in the world wages war on the Ukraine, and the other Countries do not call it like it is.

Russian carrying out an illegal war on a neighbouring country and the leader committing War Crimes.

It is just how it is, 3 monkeys to it all, after all its just about business.

http://www.sipri.org/googlemaps/2014_of_at_top_20_exp_map.html

Next Week Putin visits Hungary the only country that now offerers him a welcome and means it.

Edited by goneoffSKi

Biggest Country by size in the world wages war on the Ukraine, and the other Countries do not call it like it is.

Russian carrying out an illegal war on a neighbouring country and the leader committing War Crimes.

It is just how it is, 3 monkeys to it all, after all its just about business.

http://www.sipri.org/googlemaps/2014_of_at_top_20_exp_map.html

Next Week Putin visits Hungary the only country that now offerers him a welcome and means it.

After you then, you can lead the first charge into eastern Russia. Can't see any potential downsides?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I have chosen to live in the British Isles,  nice and isolated offshore from Mainland Europe where any attack is going to be by Air or Sea or internally by terrorists.

That position of being surrounded by sea is probably much to do with why successive UK Governments Double Deal and trade in weapons of Death and sell off cheap all the time your own Military Equipment.

4 Countries making up the UK that will trader with anyone and rely on  NATO to defend it.

Host & give the financial facilities of the UK for the Russian Money, such is the UK's greed.

So as the UK sits right now the population can thank their lucky stars they have no Bordering Neighbours other than the Republic or Ireland that is not part of Great Britain.

Edited by goneoffSKi

? Why would the Western Countries charge into Eastern Russia,

would the Western Borders with Europe not be closer?

Because they would never suspect it was coming!

Or I keep getting east and west mixed up...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk