Changing bulbs on TDI Projector headlamp

Either the picture is deceiving or there's actually less room between the filter than on mine. All I can say is that I managed it after a while of wiggling around and I do have rather large hands.

Loving this thread! Interesting that the lights are different way around, my 13plate Monte has H7 on the outside petrol 1.2tsi and access is a doddle compared to you guys...... [emoji48][emoji48]

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Another mystery solved then.

I ahve updated the picture to show where the bulbs are on my Monte.

It's the Low/Main bulb in the far left corner underneath the indicator that I am trying to change

D'oh!  :wall:

Forget what I said above!.. Mine does look like that!! I got confudged!! I've been working under the bonnet of my Wife's Poverty Spec 2009 1.2 Petrol and it's laid out very differently!!  :drunk:

Difference to yours and mine is I have 2x H7's in each light cluster! 1 for the Dipped (behind the Projector accessible down the back of that cylinder and the wrong side of the Battery on the Passenger side!) the other very easy below the Side Light (backed by a reflector easily accessible just below the Side light).

I experimented on getting my MAHOOSIVE hands down past that cylinder (and the Battery on the Passenger side), and it's not gonna happen in a month of Sunday's!!! The Indicators are gonna be a faff too!!  :dull:

That Cylinder deffo looks like it can't (easily) be budged!, much like the Battery the other side!!

Edited by Simoneale1973