Seat FR 1.8t - spares or repair

BossFox

Have a word with Aaron Mountford he's got a 1.4 Fabia that runs at £300

I want to try for the Cordoba over the winter before buying a Fabia.

Plenty of them about with dead/dying 1.4s... one in Bradford for £275 ONO with just enough head gasket to get it to Halifax atm... :p Its more the lack of wheels/axle/petrol that put me off matts :P

Plenty of them about with dead/dying 1.4s... one in Bradford for £275 ONO with just enough head gasket to get it to Halifax atm... :P

If you need any help in the project I'm more than happy to bring a load of tools if you're short of any and stuff up for a day in the van :)

Plenty of them about with dead/dying 1.4s... one in Bradford for £275 ONO with just enough head gasket to get it to Halifax atm... :p Its more the lack of wheels/axle/petrol that put me off matts :P

Axles/ tank/ everything will swap straight over from the ibiza m8 ;).. n iv got a couple of p/steering pumps aswell n a rack if you need em for the steering fault :)

• Like 1

I need axles on both mate, the 'doner' car will need to be rebuilt to a rolling shell so I can actually get it off the drive (can't lift a shell from where I'll be working and don't fancy nursing it down the sloped drive on dollys).

How much for the racks/pump? Might be worth having a shot at fixing the PAS before I rip it apart.

Find me one going cheap enough! Cheapest on the trader atm is £1k, Fabias come free with a bag of chips.

If you get any nice green ones point them my way. :D

• Like 1