Rough idle after service.

Try again in a few days :)

Thought it would show straight away lol right impatient me. Will try again tomorrow evening because mechanics going to look at it monday evening and ideally I wanted to turn up with some codes and the cause.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Also on the readiness part of the device there's a few things that show as fail. Can only remember these 2 at top of my head. Is it relevant?

Catalyst

02 sensor

When you fitted your decat did you fit a fooler to the lamba?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't have a decat... just a normal cat was replaced at the same time though was an advisory on MOT as badly corroded.

Had the same problem with mine and replaced the maf, seemed to run better but still had eml light on and found a big split in one of the vac pipes under the inlet manifold. Changed the pipe at a cost of £18 and now it runs spot on. I ran the engine and could feel a slight blow on my hand when feeling around.

I had exactly the same problem, rough idle but car was running fine on the road. It proved to be the above hose. It is not always easy to find out as the cut was not visible. But I think I had different fault codes...and the catalyst temp was very high. This is what happened to me:

http://diy-vag-20vt.blogspot.gr/2014/02/diy-breather-hose-06a-103-221.html

Yeah I had lambda sensor fault, random misfire and misfire bank 1 and 2 show up as faults and a slight flat spot a 3000rpm (really slight though). All happened just after I decatted it so thought it was to do with that but turned out to be this. Could be worth getting a good look at that pipe just in case, its a real bugger to get too though.

Right... ive been out and had a good look round all the pipes I can reach and there all fine buttt my dip stick is snapped!! And it's snapped off right at the bottom. Will this be the cause? Can't believe it's snapped!!

Just safely bung up the tube that remains

Okay dokay I'm guess this isn't causing the misfire? Just adding to the list? Lol

Just to let everyone know I had a bent spark plug so mechanic replaced with new ones and now its sorted and flies again.

Thanks everyone :).