DRL question

Can you tell if my car has daylight running lights? The lights on the outter sides of fogs never turn on and I assumed they were drls. Also, is it possible to activate anti hyjack door locking on a 10 plate skoda octavia SE?

u3e2e5uz.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I cant find any switches for DRLs. Ive got a leaking boot seal so ill get dealer to activate antihijack. Ill ask them about DRL... I had hoped to sort it myself. Thanks people :D

Yes, you have DRL's.

For some strange reason not all Octavia's with them fitted arrived in the UK with them activated.

You might be lucky and be able to follow the instructions in the manual to turn them on.

More likely you will first need the feature activating either via the dealer or with someone with VCDS. Once activated the procedure to turn them on/off that is detailed in the manual works. If you have Maxidot you can also turn them on from there (if activated).

SkodaOctaviaDRL.jpg

Edited by silver1011
  • Like 1

I tried the indicator stalk/ignition thing and it didnt do anything other than make me look weird to the neighbours. I do need to get to know someone near stockport with VCDS lol.

• Like 1