Fabia vRS 16" alloys with tyres

SimonK24

Here we have my set of 4 standard Fabia vRS wheels. 

They are in good overall condition, but have been repainted at home in the past, so the finish isn't what a paint shop would do! They also come with vRS centre caps.

Two tyres are Bridgestone Turanza's both with around 3mm of tread. The other two are Hankook's one with 6mm of tread and the other with 3mm. 

I'm looking for £160 collected from the Stroud/Gloucester area.

Thanks for looking :)

DSC_0870_zps748b3de9.jpg

DSC_0871_zpsc4bcc95d.jpg

DSC_0872_zps5f2abdbc.jpg

Hi, I'm really interested in these, I can't PM you though, maybe because I just signed up to the forum yesterday I don't know :wonder: . Could you PM me please?

I have tried, but it says I cannot send you PM's

I've just emailed admin about why I can't send PMs, hopefully I can sort this soon. I really like the look of these wheels, are they straight and true?

I've just emailed admin about why I can't send PMs, hopefully I can sort this soon. I really like the look of these wheels, are they straight and true?

Don't you need to post 5 times before you can pm or something?? Might be worth just put 5 posts on this thread to enable it :)

Don't you need to post 5 times before you can pm or something?? Might be worth just put 5 posts on this thread to enable it :)

Got it sorted now pulse thanks :happy:

• Like 1