Caps that cover the wheel nuts

Hyphons

Hi all, I'm currently searching what's in the image and w/the following address: http://eshop.skoda-auto.com/cz/en/b2c/cap-for-the-screws-of-the-wheels---black-6j0601173b-9b9x--1 pic_6J0601173B.jpg

I would prefer the ones for the silver alloys but wouldn't mind the ones for the blacks, I'm planning on a wheel change in future anyway, it'd just be nice to replace my missing 3 that I lost, I already spoke to the garage but it no longer exists apparently I got through to the ordering process on the site but can only select the Czech Republic as my country, if no one can help well oh wel,l it was worth a shot and it's nothing disastrous if they can't be located, just thought it'd be nice to not leave the nuts bare to the elements, any help would be appreciated :) (Would it also be worthwhile speaking with a VW/Seat garage, or is that going to far?)

• Like 1

I have silver 15" Auriga alloy wheels and the caps are black too.

9452355087_48227886da_b.jpg

2014 model year Citigos have different caps as seen below.

9455134354_76a35fbd41_b.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, you're probably correct there but you should still be able to source them here in the UK? 

Remember that each wheel has 3 non-locking caps and a different one to cover the locking wheel nut.

10207039093_cacf70b60d_b.jpg

This is helpful ^ now I know I have 2 non locking cap covers missing and one locking cap cover missing, question is, is each locking cap cover unique to each car?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

No, the locking wheel nut caps will all be exactly the same part number so that's one less thing to have to worry about.

Edited by JimmyR

Found these, and I reckon they are being sold by the same dealer who supplied my Citigo..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SKODA-WHEEL-STUD-NUT-COVER-6X0601173B9B9-/331000304274?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&fits=Car+Make%3ASkoda&hash=item4d1127d292

Give them a ring to see if they have the locking bolt cover as well. Bit pricey though for one, had to read again I thought it was for x6

Edited by MickA
  • Like 1

If I could I'd make you a cup of tea to say thank you

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

You could send me a teabag, I've got the kettle on. :rofl:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

The locking wheel nut cover in the grey as in the 2015 models has a diameter of 26mm and the normal size bolts are 17 mm. I have just replaced all the wheel bolt caps on my Black Edition from silver grey to gloss black. Couldn't source the locking nuts covers though so bought four Matt black ones from an Audi dealer and a sample piece of 3M gloss black vinyl wrap off ebay for£1.99. Put in on the covers then put them on the wheels and you can't tell the difference the black gloss wrap is a perfect match. The sides of the covers I have left Matt black as you can't see the sides as they are recessed in the wheel.PM me if you want the part numbers.

Edited by redcar_reds
  • Like 1