At last collected new Superb

Well it's been a long time coming ordered in March, but collected new Superb Elegance yesterday.

Today spent trawling through the manuals, but quite a lot to get your head around, hopefully I' ll find time to drive it!

Indeed! Dont even know colour yet... shocking!

Congrats by the way!

Or twindoor/ combi..... begining to think this thread needs some work.... ;-)

However, congrats and welcome to the club.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

Apologies for not replyongearlier but havenot had access to site for a couple days.

Firstly thanks for your comments, to put your minds to rest it is, 1.8 tsi, automatic, cappuccino beige, hatch.

I will post some pics. ASAP.

Regards

Apologies for not replyongearlier but havenot had access to site for a couple days.

Firstly thanks for your comments, to put your minds to rest it is, 1.8 tsi, automatic, cappuccino beige, hatch ...

Hi, what a good choice if you ask me ... :notme: ... except that I opted for the Combi since that suits my needs better.

Well it's been a long time coming ordered in March, but collected new Superb Elegance yesterday.

Today spent trawling through the manuals, but quite a lot to get your head around, hopefully I' ll find time to drive it!

Well the first post made me giggle.

Ordered in March and delivered in May is not a long time for a Skoda.