What colours have you painted your neptunes?

I'm thinking of getting my wheels painted once I've got my coilovers purchased and fitted. I was originally thinking of going for black, but I'm keen to see what other colours people have gone for.

I'm especially keen to see how different colours look on a race blue combi.

Cheers!

Silver, black and anthracite (grey) are the common colours.

If you want pictures of black Neptunes on a race blue vRS search for the 'Blackline'. This was an end-of-line special edition that got the black Neptunes as standard...

https://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en-GB&q=skoda+octavia+vrs+blackline&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=MZCEU5CgO4PQsQTWxIG4Aw&ved=0CB4QsAQ

octavia-vrs-blavk-line-car-leasing.jpg

There is a dedicated thread for the Blackline with loads of pictures:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/248259-has-anyone-been-given-a-delivery-date-for-the-blackline-octavia-vrs/page-1?hl=+blackline

Or for loads of other pictures of different alloy colour combinations check out the common 'post your MkII Octavia pictures' thread...

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/151725-you-are-doing-it-right-the-big-skoda-octavia-ii-picture-thread/page-1?hl=+show +octavia

Edited by silver1011

Agreed, I've never quiet understood black alloys? Why would you want wheels same colour as your tyres, that frankly most of the time you cannot see the difference in contrast!

When ever I see a car on the motorway with black alloys.. I always think, steelies???

Silver all the way for me!

Mike

• Like 2

I went anthracite on a black car at a recent refurb. I like them and although I think I actually preferred silver, I particularly like the fact I have a more unique car, especially given the green vrs calipers on a non vrs.

I'm not sure anthracite would work on blue but pic posted anyway for reference.

Adam

post-13134-0-84905700-1401210841_thumb.jpg

neptunes in graphite on the last car (BMW A22 "Sparking Graphite):

6103063675_f880ef6c85.jpg
Skoda vrs with mk 6 GTi skirts 2 by lotus-gt, on Flickr

bbs in titanium, also on the last car (Audi 8AU "Titanium"):

8216482081_ded6edcab4.jpg
Winters on by lotus-gt, on Flickr

.. same wheels in satin black:

14060066012_dc0a1a2968.jpg
IMG-20120825-00288 by lotus-gt, on Flickr

The neuspeeds on my current car are "Gun Metal":

10249549145_3fc3f32337.jpg
cleaner by lotus-gt, on Flickr

• Like 2

There is a guy in Sydney who has white neptunes on a race blue RS. looks the goods!

I did quite fancy white, I guess i'd need to up my car cleaning regimen to keep them looking good though?