TERKINS TDI new wheels :)

TERKIN

lol most of them are pretty pants other than my bbs and alpina sets :D fancy a set of spiders now though :no:

its what you get when a job cancels right before your due :D so thought sod it ill make a tower and watch it fall on me :D

Loving the work done so far. Looking forward to see where you go with this :)

ah cheers pal,not really sure myself tbh :D thinking just looks mainly alloys maybe some coilovers now.

plans for the next month:

mufflerectomy with a vrs tip

polyed dogbone as the engine seems far to easy to rock :D 

source and fix the annoying front end knock,may be dogbone but thinking arb bushes as its under braking mainly.

cambelt

then enjoy more mpg :clap: :clap:

annoying right :D always been the arb in my past experience,plus it is on the last mot so another pointer. when i was doing the oil i cracked the plug off and i could rock the whole engine really easily with a 3/8 on the sump plug lol

mapped it today :clap: used a blacksmoke map and its pretty good tbh. is alot more lively and pulls for longer so well worth it so far :D

got the coil light flashing now though :dull: brake lights work fine car idles starts and drives bang on so unsure at this stage,no codes on the crappy scanner either.

2s7hsee.jpg

I had the coil light flashing too after i installed a remaped ECU (not from blacksmoke though). I scanned with VCDS and asked it to clear all fault codes have not had the problem since. Great job on the rust btw :)

Edited by mraw3

when my glow plug light came on the car still drove fine it just needed new ones and when the glow plug light was flashing just needed a new brake light switch

when my glow plug light came on the car still drove fine it just needed new ones and when the glow plug light was flashing just needed a new brake light switch

ok thanks for the info dude,light starts to flash once i start driving,behaves normal during the starting and idling stage :D

new record today!!! gained about 5-6mpg with the map. cruising for 30ish miles at 60mph saw 72mpg :D by the time i got through town and pulled over for a pic had gone abit but still happy days :D also the coil light went off after this pic and has stayed off since so more win

2iq2j5.jpg

hopefully fitted the bushes in the next few days as the knock is getting silly loud :D

did the dogbone today,old one was shot. the bush was full of rips and cracks.

big big improvement no more knocks!! still got the others to do but needed octy ready as i killed the beemer :sweat:

wj6nok.jpg

21lk6kw.jpg

33vn7vc.jpg

20h8pic.jpg

2lwrl1c.jpg