any1 interested in my darkside developments 2260 turbo kit

jackoo

hi I have got a darkside developments 2260 turbo kit with the tuberler manifold /downpipe/braided oil feed / modified inlet manifold ect

I bought all this from darkside brand new for around 3000 with fitting . and run 251 bhp .. I have print to prove .

this as been on the car for aound a week and then it had a steering electric fault so ive decieded to break my car and now I have this turbo kit just sat in bedroom lol  I would consider selling it for around 1500 but not a penny less I would rather keep ,,

this kit will outrun any hybrid on the market and the pull is unreal also a genuine garret part not like the cheap chinise things that's around  .. ill try get a pic of it all together tomora . any questions 07739424923

Break a car for a pas fault? I'd have broken the mongrel several times over if that sort of issue was enough to make me strip a car.

Quiet, PAS faults are common on the MK1 and easily fixed usually by replacing a cheap sensor. Why not just replace the steering angle sensor and enjoy the car.

Darkside break vag group cars, it is in the same ind est but under a different name, they would have all the bits to fix a steering fault, a cheap and easy fix.

I don't think it was as simply as that .. any body can say they can fix it on here but when push comes to shove nobody can.. darkside had it for a week and couldn't find the problem .. and there one of biggest vag dealers around .. ive got another fabia vrs 54 plate here that's got same problem but this one the light I on .. help would be appriacated and moneys here to any1 who can fix it !!!!

Darkside break vag group cars, it is in the same ind est but under a different name, they would have all the bits to fix a steering fault, a cheap and easy fix.

already tried that 1 .. no joy

Quiet, PAS faults are common on the MK1 and easily fixed usually by replacing a cheap sensor. Why not just replace the steering angle sensor and enjoy the car.

I would have enjoyed it if there was any1 that could fix .. .. it was a intermittent fault // ive had loads with pas faults but non like this .

hi I have got a darkside developments 2260 turbo kit with the tuberler manifold /downpipe/braided oil feed / modified inlet manifold ect

I bought all this from darkside brand new for around 3000 with fitting . and run 251 bhp .. I have print to prove .

this as been on the car for aound a week and then it had a steering electric fault so ive decieded to break my car and now I have this turbo kit just sat in bedroom lol  I would consider selling it for around 1500 but not a penny less I would rather keep ,,

this kit will outrun any hybrid on the market and the pull is unreal also a genuine garret part not like the cheap chinise things that's around  .. ill try get a pic of it all together tomora . any questions 07739424923

JUST SOLD