ChrisRs Detailing..Discussion thread

ChrisRs

If anyone can design me one...........?  ;)

A quick mock-up and this really isn't my field, but what about something like....

post-3659-0-39732100-1401897175_thumb.jpg

post-3659-0-65788600-1401897198_thumb.jpg

OK, Chris has now joined as a sponsor and it is now clearly highlighted in his sponsor page (in red) that he is not insured to do any work he is offering to do.

Everyone now has the choice to either use Chris (uninsured) or not use him at all if they are worried about insurance.

Briskoda staff do not want to see any more comments either here or separate threads about the lack of Chris' insurance.

As per normal we do not want to lock this thread due to unnecessary posts.

• Like 1

OK, Chris has now joined as a sponsor and it is now clearly highlighted in his sponsor page (in red) that he is not insured to do any work he is offering to do.

Everyone now has the choice to either use Chris (uninsured) or not use him at all if they are worried about insurance.

Briskoda staff do not want to see any more comments either here or separate threads about the lack of Chris' insurance.

As per normal we do not want to lock this thread due to unnecessary posts.

Thanks

This WILL be offered as the venture progresses. Rest assured. .........

I will take the utmost care, at ALL times with your car

Yes, after he's washed it tonight    :giggle:   Good job cars don't shrink, he'd never get in it 

Yes Id have to wear it ! and yes, would be doing it now but its raining!  :rain: