ChrisRs Detailing..Discussion thread

ChrisRs

Thanks....Its a start

Haha, no sarcasm in my post Chris, but I was changing mine on an hourly basis to start with until I got bored and settled.

Drop me a PM about a meet up some time.

Congrats Chris on the 'new' venture, certainly something worthwhile to occupy the mind upon retiring!

As you know I'm more interested in the instruction/tuition side of things so please count me in for any future small group 'course'. If numbers can't be raised, maybe we could come to some sort of agreement for individual instruction whilst we worked on my car together?  Just an idea.  All suggestions welcome.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Chubbs

You might have a Jag XF to do shortly

I've seen loads of XFs with a really poor dry patchy lacquer finish on the bonnet, surely they can't all have been resprayed.  Something to look out for.

Congrats Chris on the 'new' venture, certainly something worthwhile to occupy the mind upon retiring!

As you know I'm more interested in the instruction/tuition side of things so please count me in for any future small group 'course'. If numbers can't be raised, maybe we could come to some sort of agreement for individual instruction whilst we worked on my car together?  Just an idea.  All suggestions welcome.

Hope to see you soon.

Regards

Chubbs

I dont mind doing a one to one on your car 

I'm sure we can come to an arrangement regarding cost as you will be doing some of the work

Interested?

I dont mind doing a one to one on your car 

I'm sure we can come to an arrangement regarding cost as you will be doing some of the work

Interested?

Yes Chris

Still interested, just struggling for dates this month, probably looking at July if convenient with you.  If you'd like to throw a few figures my way please drop me a text on 07815814156.

Kind regards

Chubbs

No more than £75...possibly less 

Without seeing the car its hard to assess

In these instructional cases I prefer you to do most work with my guidance and advice and of course use my equipment and products

Chris

No more than £75...possibly less 

Without seeing the car its hard to assess

In these instructional cases I prefer you to do most work with my guidance and advice and of course use my equipment and products

Chris

That sounds like a plan!  Have you any dates to avoid in July?  I throw some dates your way.

Regards

Chubbs

Pencil me in for the 10th please, weather permitting!  Yes, please drop me a text of PM with all necessary details.

Look forward to meeting you.

Regards

Chubbs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for coming David

Hope you enjoyed it and learnt something

You certainly got the hang of the DA!!

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/317940-sponsor-chrisrs-detailing/page-4#entry3851113

Thanks Chris, very educational and enjoyable!  Posted a little write up following on from your link above.

Regards

Chubbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Notice:

There have been a number of posts initially and more suprisingly, recently; some constuctive, others blatently aggressive and rude regarding Insurance

It is quite clear that some posters do not know how this works or protects the Business or the client

Basically it protects the Business against a client claiming for an accident to the person or property whilst in the care of the business

It does NOT insure the Client

I am currently in discussions to procure this Insurance with my Broker.

This in no way should prevent anyone from giving me your car to work on

If your property is damaged..It will be rectified, insurance or no insurance.

Read here:

http://www.bytestart.co.uk/what-is-public-liability-insurance.html

Thanks

Chris

Please note this is merely a statement not a discussion

If you wish to discuss, please start your own thread

Thankyou