Passenger Window VCDS

I need help please.

I have recently got VCDS and have been getting on with it fine, however when i was applying the mirror dip on selecting reverse i think i have changed the wrong bytes, i was supposed to change byte 4 enabling bit 2 and 3 however i think i have enabled bit 2 and 3 on one of the other twelve bytes, i did change byte 4 but i am almost certain i changed one of the others also.

This has caused the window to only open 1 cm at a time no matter how long you hold the down switch on for it only goes a cm at a time, you have to release it and then press it again a number of times for it to go all the way down.

If possible could someone have a look at there car and and tell me for the each twelve bytes what bits are selected on each.

post-108461-0-81116400-1402591250_thumb.png

starting with the 00.

e.g.

Byte 0 (which is shown as 00 in the above picture)

bits 1, 5

Byte 1

bits 2, 6

and so on. 

This would be greatly appreciated and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes. 

I really don't want to have to go through each one enabling and disabling every byte, closing VCDS testing it would take a whole day. 

Massive thank you in advance. 

i have VCDS 12.12.2 and also the beta version ( beta used for rain closing ) i haven't got a scan saved, i should have done wouldn't be in this silly situation otherwise. 

Thanks Andy found the original long code so will reset tomorrow. Thanks again and from now on ill make sure i run an autoscan first

Btw I did the mirror dip on my car and when you're about to enable the menu option the guide mismatch with the controler. Where the guide said 20- on my car it was 21-, and 4- was 5- etc.

Maybe they added something extra on my car?

Edited by Frallan