Reversing lights - one or two?

LordVader

It was pointed out to me today that when reversing, my Citigo only has one reversing light illuminated. Looking through the lens, I can see a bulb in there, so I assume it's supposed to have two reversing lights.

Had a quick look but couldn't work out how to get into the rear light lens. Before I try again, can anyone tell me if I'm supposed to have two working reverse lights, or is the Citigo only fitted with one?!

If the reversing light is on the nearside, then it's most likely that the lens on the offside is a rear fog light. 

Two plastic thumb nuts on the back of the light unit and the whole unit comes out from the rear, just disconnect the wiring block. Replaced my fog bulb a few months ago, the bulb had completely exploded :wonder:

• Like 1

• 7 years later...

Citigo reversing light problems. No lights come on when you put it in reverse, checked the bulbs they're both OK. Does anyone know where the switch is for the reversing lights, it's a 2014 Citigo Black Edition?

Cheers,

J