Interest in Garrett PD130 turbo GT1749va

devonutopia

Shall have for sale shortly once it has been checked over properly.

Might need clocking slightly for outlet to point right way for Fabia vRS use, but a good replacement stock turbo - not KKK which historically found to be weaker.  

£120 including postage assuming all checks show turbo is in good order.  :thumbup:

Any good for hybridity for a PD105?

Not sure on "hybridity" but it will obviously bolt right on to the PD100/PD105 engine to give the PD130 style upgrade. :)

The turbo could be sent away to be turned into a stage 1 pd130 hybrid to achieve around 210 to 215bhp with other suitable mods.

• Like 1

Is it the correct EGR fitting for an ASZ engine code? 

The EGR bolt on the turbo should be in the same spot, but I cannot confirm this right now.

Barrie - you still have those injectors?  They're fitted now aren't they?  I might well have a set of PD130 injectors too....  :D

As for who does hybrid'ing, names like Turbo Dynamics, CR Turbos all spring to mind, but I have used none of them.  You could ring them, tell them the turbo model number, and go from there?

• Like 1

The EGR bolt on the turbo should be in the same spot, but I cannot confirm this right now.

Barrie - you still have those injectors?  They're fitted now aren't they?  I might well have a set of PD130 injectors too....  :D

As for who does hybrid'ing, names like Turbo Dynamics, CR Turbos all spring to mind, but I have used none of them.  You could ring them, tell them the turbo model number, and go from there?

I'll take it if its OK after you've checked it over and the bolt on is OK for ASZ. I have the money ready, cheers

I'll take it if its OK after you've checked it over and the bolt on is OK for ASZ. I have the money ready, cheers

You have first dibs as no other firm commitment made despite a couple of PM messages.