Pressure Washer - Recommendations and opinions

vrsRob

Hi there I've used those for years for my car vale ting business there spot on,don't be tempted by marcher they are expensive and don't last as long,hope this helps. Gaz

Nilfisk all the way. If you can get one with the auto and 90 degree nozzles included they are worth having as the auto one has a wider more gentle spray and the 90 degree one is brill for the wheel arches and sills. Forget the lance they include if you intend snowfoaming- for that the autobrite is the best and you can get the detailing world group buy for £40, or there's more options if you also want some of their magifoam too, but either way you won't go wrong with any of the nilfisks as they use aluminium pump bodies whereas some of the competitors use plastics in their cheaper models. Just remember to run it for a few seconds with the hose disconnected to empty the water, especially in winter to avoid it freezing up.

• Like 1

Yes, I have that model...but paid more for lots of included accessories in the box...including patio cleaner (works brilliantly), car wash brush (not used on car - obviously! - but useful for other jobs) and the other (essential IMO) auto and under-chassis nozzles. You will find that you WILL want these latter two nozzles...but they are pricey if you buy them separately. My advice would be to get them included in the package up-front, as it works out a lot cheaper.

Yes, I have that model...but paid more for lots of included accessories in the box...including patio cleaner (works brilliantly), car wash brush (not used on car - obviously! - but useful for other jobs) and the other (essential IMO) auto and under-chassis nozzles. You will find that you WILL want these latter two nozzles...but they are pricey if you buy them separately. My advice would be to get them included in the package up-front, as it works out a lot cheaper.

Am not too fussed on the patio bits and will not be using any form of brush near the car...what are the included nozzles like? Are you saying they are no good to use on the car?

Just about to order so will hold off for a moment...

As was mentioned above in another answer, the included nozzles aren't really suitable for car paintwork...which is why they have designed a "car nozzle" which spreads the [pressure over a larger, wider area and the under-chassis one which aims at 90 degrees - so jets under the wheel arches and body with ease. These two are about £30 the pair.

Sorry couldn't answer sooner...been out!

...should add that the whole lot cost £85...but if you REALLY don't want the other items, then you can add those two nozzles to your order. The "auto" nozzle is essential,IMO...the included ones are general purpose and not really suitable for the car.

Ooooops! 

Just ordered the Nilfisk C110 - 45 and the auto nozzle from CleanStore then saw the DW offers and spent another £61 on another foam lance and a load of MagiFoam snow foam!  :sweat:

WHY OH WHY HAVE I BEEN CURSED WITH OCD??!!  :wall: