Yeti Driver - Age Ranges

thebigcheese

Yeti driver - Age Range  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Yeti drivers how old are you typically?

Just looking for some better fitting blind spot mirrors, to see the parking bays easier. Had these on the golf: http://www.drivingcomfort.com/commuting-solutions/blind-spot-mirrors.cfm

Very good.

But these don't fit that well on the Yeti :(.

Anyone know of any good alternatives?

My previous car had a curve in the wing mirror on the drivers side, was really handy for moving in close traffic. Found it most useful on the motorway when traffic was heavy. Shame the yeti doesn't have the same.

My previous car had a curve in the wing mirror on the drivers side, was really handy for moving in close traffic. Found it most useful on the motorway when traffic was heavy. Shame the yeti doesn't have the same.

There was a new thread started about this question:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/319639-yeti-blind-spot-mirrors/

All the Yeti drivers I have seen around South London look to be over 70 apart from when I met some of you lot at Briskoda events.....

I'm in SE London, and although I often feel over 70, can assure you I'm a few decades away from it in reality!

I'm in SE London, and although I often feel over 70, can assure you I'm a few decades away from it in reality!

That's what I thought! :devil:  Believe me time passes VERY quickly. :giggle:

Make the most of every day.

Fred

• Like 1