Wheel spacer question...

I have these wheel spacers for my car...

hr3_zpsaaca1087.jpg

Now these are 10mm each side, will I need longer bolts to use them safely or will my existing ones be ok as they didn't come with any bolts.

Any help appreciated.

Personally Dan, I wouldn't risk it regardless? you can easily get hold of longer bolts from most tuners... Also, I remember awesome gti sold bolts seperate to spacers...

Just looked on Awesome GTI's website and it lists tapered and radius seat bolts, which ones do I need to order? and I guess I just need ones that are 10mm longer than stock to match the spacers? sorry for the stupid questions lol :)

t is important to ge the right bolts 10mm longer and look at the seat on the wheels to see if you require radius or tapered.

Radius is for the OEM wheels, most aftermarket wheels are tapered. and Yes 10mm longer than stock would be best

Ah ok, well its for my standard Neptune alloys so I guess I'll be needing radius bolts.

Just double checked my car and they are radius so I've ordered up a set then hopefully with the new spacers on I'll have no more wheel wobble :)

• 1 month later...

Mine are www.grayston.biz part LB163. Not sure if these were cut down at all as they were fitted by garage.

They are in Surrey and quite helpful as I found out when a garage lost my key and the original garage had not noted key ref so they had to go through trial and error. They have a lot of variations 50 I think.