Milltek Turbo back system with sports-cat - Tsi

Picked up my car on Saturday with the new turbo back system fitted.

I love it!

Very nice work on the system, i will try and take some pictures later when i get it on the ramp.

It really is what the car should sound like, i know there will be plenty of you that will hate the idea of an aftermarket exhaust but my VRS is my toy car so im enjoying it.

Better throttle response and defiantly quicker. Will get a rolling road done when i get a chance.

Also easily got to 40Mpg on the M1 heading home and the general mpg seems to be about 5 higher than before.

If anyone is thinking about a system i would totally recommend it.

Picked up my car on Saturday with the new turbo back system fitted.

Better throttle response and defiantly quicker. Will get a rolling road done when i get a chance.

I'm guessing that means you had it mapped too then? Who did it? :)

Sounds good.. Although I can easily get 40mpg out of my TSI DSG.... Really for the rolling road to mean much you need a before and after I think? After saying this if it brings extra smiles to your face it must be a very good thing. Can't bring myself to spend much on an exhaust, the first mod (and probably only) would be the ECU software...

Terry

• Like 1

It definitely makes me smile hearing it.

Everything from the turbo back has been replaced, inc a high flow cat. Cant see why its not legal but someone else may have that answer.

Its ****ing it down but will take some pics shortly. From the outside it looks no different.

Can you give us some specs for the pipes? Also, is it louder overall or just higher in the revs? Hopefully it isn't tiresome on the motorway or in town.

Looks good and it looks as though 2 possible areas of restriction have been improved, downpipe and rear y pipe. I imagine it feels a bit more lively in the upper rev range now. Be interested to hear a clip sometime, if you get chance.

• Like 1

So, which system is that? I notice that there isn't an exhaust listed on the Milltek site for the MKIII octy vrs tsi yet?

I like it. I may have to purchase just such a system. Plus a map when they become available.