Trax - Silverstone 7/9/14 Brisky stand!

Woodsyy

Right im back home and finally have a decent signal. Popped into the wood on the way back up and its easy to get to and should be big enough if anyone is still meeting up. Although having just read the lasts few posts looks like i should paypal for the tickets aswell.

Anyway pics of the wood carpark so everyone can vote.

post-68315-0-84267100-1409602063_thumb.jpg

post-68315-0-16146400-1409602081_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Not looking good on me making it as mot due on 15th and need 2 tyres so far and to top it off the water pump has packed in and gotta fix that too and funds aint available until 15th thus month so goin to be too much of a rush to get all done and get tickets

Not looking good on me making it as mot due on 15th and need 2 tyres so far and to top it off the water pump has packed in and gotta fix that too and funds aint available until 15th thus month so goin to be too much of a rush to get all done and get tickets

Sorry to hear that mate. Try and sell the ticket to another member to try and get the money back for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope I haven't sent any to him as he was too late and was going to try and get some himself from trax. Not sure if he did or not..

Anyone else who wants there tickets posting pm me your address :)

Also just to let everyone know the gates open at 6am and all of us must be parked on the stand by 8:30am.

We will be entering through route B which is at the West 4 entrance, all of this is on the letter you get with your ticket including a map :)

Alex can you wait just inside West4 for me + anyone else who didn't have tickets posted? There's a huge car park that the queue runs through at that entrance so it seems ideal to just hand the tickets out in there. I should be arriving there close to 8:30 I think. Got a picture below of the big car park.

Edit: Sorry if I'm repeating myself a little bit I just want to get a meeting point nailed.

post-116356-0-63157700-1409675053_thumb.png

Been trying all day to get pic of map to load, but to answer earlier question its about 3 minutes away. From south exit the a43 onto the a413 and the entrance is just at the end of the slip road. From the north exit a43 onto a413 and follow it all the way to the end, the only place you can go is into the woods.

Been trying all day to get pic of map to load, but to answer earlier question its about 3 minutes away. From south exit the a43 onto the a413 and the entrance is just at the end of the slip road. From the north exit a43 onto a413 and follow it all the way to the end, the only place you can go is into the woods.

Do you mean this place:post-116356-0-87676200-1409682875_thumb.png

Normally I'm quite lazy with how clean my car is. This is the first time I'm actually worrying a little bit over how dirty it is! I think tomorrow may well just be dedicated to getting it into fighting shape :D

Is everyone cool with this woods idea then? I looked at the map and it's pretty easy to get to from both directions and seems pretty ideal.