SKODA HAWK ALLOY WHEELS 7x17 SET OF 4 WITH TYRES.

SKODA HAWK ALLOY WHEELS 5x112 7x17 SET OF 4 FITTED WITH MICHELIN PRIMACY 3 TYRES

225/45/17 W XL

ONLY FITTED TO CAR FOR 1k SO STILL LIKE NEW

£550 COMPLETE WITH BLACK NEW STYLE CENTRE CAPS.

COLLECTION FROM YORK OR CAN MEET FOR COST OF FUEL ONE WAY.

OR ARANGE YOUR OWN CARRIER.

post-50112-0-12403400-1404601729_thumb.jpg

I've paid a deposit on these and should get them dropped off tomorrow morning hopefully.... fingers crossed!

But I'm looking to put them on a Seat, so if they don't look quite right they may appear back on here!

Worth a gamble though :)

Many thanks Pete,

Very easy transaction, with the added bonus of free personal delivery..... very much appreciated.

Wheels exactly as described, i.e. like new, no complaints what so ever....

However, just tried a trial fit on the front of my Exeo and ET49 is not good!

Thought I'd get away with it, on the basis that standard alloys were 7x17 et 45, ....but they're actually ET42! .... so these sit a further 7mm inside the arch, and the standard ones already sit into the arch.

I really cant be bothered with the expense and further weight of spacer's, so these will be available again.

Never mind! nothing ventured, nothing gained!!

• 5 months later...

Many thanks Pete,

Very easy transaction, with the added bonus of free personal delivery..... very much appreciated.

Wheels exactly as described, i.e. like new, no complaints what so ever....

However, just tried a trial fit on the front of my Exeo and ET49 is not good!

Thought I'd get away with it, on the basis that standard alloys were 7x17 et 45, ....but they're actually ET42! .... so these sit a further 7mm inside the arch, and the standard ones already sit into the arch.

I really cant be bothered with the expense and further weight of spacer's, so these will be available again.

Never mind! nothing ventured, nothing gained!!

wishing i hadn't bought the Terons form an OctyIII now!! Unless you fancy doing a swop, done less than 1500 miles so almost new?