Superb Estate is quite small!

No, I know it's not - but why does every bloody road test say it will be hard to park?

It's shorter than a BMW 5 series, an Audi A6, a Ford Mondeo, a Jaguar XF, a Mazda 6 (saloon), and within 8 mm of a Vauxhall Insignia!  What's with these people - can't they read the specification but guess based on the well planned interior? The turning circle of the Superb is better too - 11 metres rather than 12 for all listed except the Jaguar and Vauxhall which are the same as the Superb!

I've not driven the saloon - but parking visisbility in my estate is better than in my previous Mondeo saloon. :)

It's not so much that it's not a problem. I just get irritated by the stupid reviews!

It's not so much that it's not a problem. I just get irritated by the stupid reviews!

Therein lies the problem,

They aren't reviews, they are whoever shot the thickest envelope over to the reviewer,

Clarkson used to big Ford and dis VX, all changed after his GT40 proved to be a ramp magnet, he's a VXR8 fan now, funny that isn't it.

I think the reviewers are basing their comments on the cars huge internal dimensions whereas most other cars in the same class are far smaller inside and thus gives them the impression that the Superb is in fact larger then most cars. I have never had any problems parking mine and mine has the self parking feature which I have never used. I rely on the mirrors and the sensors to guide into any parking space, had 4 Superb s now and never banged one yet while parking.

I must say that I read many reviews of the car before buying one and I don't recall any saying it would be difficult to park. You have obviously read different reviews to me, but rest assured not every road test says it will be hard!

Exactly. A few centimetres either way should make no difference, and to be blunt, if you can't park properly, buy a small car! (or cough for the Park Assist).

• Like 1