Soft99 Authentic Premium

Dinski

After polishing Mike ...before Tough Coat

Lime Prime is a Cleaner and Paintwork Preparation product

I use Lime Dodo Juice Prime Light which contains no abrasives at all.I find it preps the paintwork really well prior to Wax or sealant LSP

Thanks, Chris.

So, no use for the IPA that I have then?

Regards

Mike.

Sorry mike only just looked at this, but i thought Chris could answer it better for you.

• Like 1

Nice little parcel arrived from nipponshine today with fusso dark and authentic inside and I only Ordered it the weekend, which is excellent service, both are now hidden in the garage away from prying eyes. The Nilfisk e140 should be here tomorrow to replace my kew alto that died at the weekend, SWMBO was pleased because the new one was cheaper than the one it replaces and wondered if using it to do her mate's patio caused the demise... She finishes term on Friday so I will have to lie low until September on the purchasing front or make sure she'll be at her mothers when the courier calls.....

• Like 2

My sister said she loved the beading from her corsa I did yesterday, she said she spent more time watching it run off the bonnet than watching the road.

• Like 1

You big Wuss Ade!! :D

Guilty as charged! why do you think I timed my trip oop north to coincide with when she went of D of E'ing :sweat:

Working from home I've got quite good at getting things delivered in the week so I can hide them in the garage before she gets home  :devil:

For your info guys - speaking with Jackie Wong last night; his Fusso stocks are running low already!!  :rock:

I think we may have started a good promo trend for both Fusso and Authentic  :thumbup:

Still - as way of appreciation Jackie has promised me some items if i am supporting the Show n' Shine event last minute;

or running a separate Show n' Shine later in the summer - still TBD. I've been bowled over by the support at relatively short notice.

A very nice guy indeed - nice to chat with suppliers most of yesterday who are extremely proud of the products they sell;

and also follow the forums for feedback and comments to help make improvements and suggestions, etc.

Respect to Jackie Wong - top man indeed!  :)

If interested.... his main website is:-

http://nipponshine.com/

Or via eBay as Syncsourcing:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/syncsourcing_uk

• Like 1

Very nice, I've been researching the Soft99 products. I bought Fusso from Russia about 6 months ago. I'm very pleased with it, it's a top product in my opinion.

Let's see some pics of your car wearing it.

I was hoping this thread would be photo heavy with everyone showing off their work.

Around £20ish

Wow! you got a bargain Chris, mine cost £28.99 plus postage.

Let's see some pics of your car wearing it.

I was hoping this thread would be photo heavy with everyone showing off their work.

I've only just joined & I will try & suss out how to do that. I've not really taken pictures before. But I'm getting an interest in this cleaning lark.

I've only just joined & I will try & suss out how to do that. I've not really taken pictures before. But I'm getting an interest in this cleaning lark.

Oh ok sorry didn't notice. But welcome to the forum, this is an amazing section of the forum, very informative and some very helpful people on here.
  • Like 4

Oh forgot to mention I also have Authentic, I even like the applicator that somes with it, although the one with the Fusso was a bit harsh IMO. Authentic is a great topper to go over Fusso. I find Fusso is very nice but adding Authentic gives it a bit more depth & gloss.

• Like 1

Funny you should say that - as i buy that same style applicator from China; but its nowhere near as harsh as the one that came in the Fusso tin.

The Authentic applicator is much more like it though - very smart!  :happy:

I have 2 coats of Fusso on the car now - but going to try another show wax to add to the depth and gloss; rather than Authentic.

I'll test Authentic on the girlfriend's car instead!!!  :thumbup:

• Like 1