Soft99 Authentic Premium

Dinski

So how is everyone getting on with their Soft99 products?

Very impressed indeed personally - our cars have looked amazing since applying Fusso and Authentic.

Great beading, easy to wash and maintain and the beading is absolutely phenomenal.  :rock:

Just had an offer from Jackie - the new Spray fusso is available and a large Glaco glass sealant;

plus some other options available - all discounted thankfully.  :thumbup:

Hard to say No really!  Glad its pay day tomorrow... :giggle:

How is best to order these products? Do we benefit from any forum discount/offer?

• Like 1

How is best to order these products? Do we benefit from any forum discount/offer?

Sorry - i have tried to get a discount code from Jackie on these products; but the story seems to be that the

current pricing is already held low to encourage sales and product launch, and cannot be discounted any further.

You are able to order on the NipponShine website...

http://nipponshine.com/

Or via Jackie's eBay story...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/syncsourcing_uk

Having met Jackie & having a good chat with him he is only making a small profit on the items. He said he could put £2 on the current prices & then offer a discount, but in his opinion that is pointless. One thing you will get is excellent service.

• Like 1

Having met Jackie & having a good chat with him he is only making a small profit on the items. He said he could put £2 on the current prices & then offer a discount, but in his opinion that is pointless. One thing you will get is excellent service.

Exactly. I didn't make Waxstock - but he was going to offer some package prices then;

and said he would perhaps look at Group Buy opportunities when stock levels were

more plentiful....

• Like 1

I have quite a few of Soft99 products now and I have to say I love them all. The waxes are phenomenal we all know that but everyone should give the glaco mirror a try it's like magic to see it in action.

I'm still thinking about buying king of gloss and mirror finish but I just can't justify it knowing that authentic and fusso will probably last a lifetime.

• Like 2

I have quite a few of Soft99 products now and I have to say I love them all. The waxes are phenomenal we all know that but everyone should give the glaco mirror a try it's like magic to see it in action.

I'm still thinking about buying king of gloss and mirror finish but I just can't justify it knowing that authentic and fusso will probably last a lifetime.

King of Gloss is very tempting....  :thumbup:

King of Gloss is very tempting.... :thumbup:

Yeah I've hovered over the order button a few times now.

• Like 1

when I got mine I found it cheaper to buy direct from his website than go via ebay, which makes sense as he/you have to pay ebay their fees and if he's cutting things to the bone he just can't afford to absorb them himself. I still haven't used mine yet as the brazilian wax ChrisRS put on mine is still looking good but plan to give it a try during my Autumn pre winter detailing session. The service was top notch BTW.

I now see that Jackie is doing some Group Buys now on other Detailing Forums;

so there are offers coming out the woodwork... slowly but surely - which is great news.

The 4 products i have just selected via the group buy, gave an £11 saving from web site prices.  :thumbup:

Yep - shame indeed - but Jackie himself if doing so on more focused Detailing forums...especially trying to get momentum with the pro-detailers.

In fact many of the suppliers are trying extremely hard to offer good deals - its a competitive market at the moment; so bargains galore!  :thumbup:

Shame you cant arrange a Group Buy for us in Briskoda Steve

Anyone else fancy organising a group buy?

Not sure anyone else can organise a group buy, Jackie is the only licensed UK importer of Soft99 products. So if Steve can't sort it, no one can.

• Like 1

I was on DW last night mate I didn't see the group buy. What's he offering?

I also have 4 of the products from nippon shine and I too can not fault one of them.

Varying options covering Glaco, Authentic, Fusso Spray and add-on iCuby is the general idea.

Definitely need some Glaco and and iCuby :thumbup:

I'd like to try the icuby too but I'd also like to try king of gloss, but can I justify another huge pot of wax? lol