Octavia 1 vRS bits very cheap - want shifted quick

devonutopia

Looks like my storage facilities will soon be not possible to keep on using so therefore I am keen to shift on as many parts from my Octavia vRS as I can.

I have a lot of spare gubbins, two 1.8T engine blocks/heads for spares. I will take photos and get more details tonight but basically, if you can collect from me in Devon (or I have room to bring to the National 2/3 August) you can pretty much make any offer.

I will be starting a load of 1 penny no reserve auctions soon too for loads of bits.

I'm after a rocker cover, inlet Mani and throttle body, charge pipe and the silicon pipe that links to the pancake and the big engine mout near charcoal canister if u have them

Edited by Skodaphobe

I'm after a rocker cover, inlet Mani and throttle body, charge pipe and the silicon pipe that links to the pancake and the big engine mout near charcoal canister if u have them

And a air box lol!

I have an airbox with a green cotton filter in it - no MAF though

What is the "charge pipe" ?  Picture?

Is the silicone pipe in this photo?  (This is a pancake I have - appears to be a joiner on each end)

http://s70.photobucket.com/user/devonutopia/media/DSC_0001.jpg.html'>DSC_0001.jpg[/url

I am sure i have both engine mounts too.  Happy to do a job lot if interested.  Is it the one from N/S on its own or the O/S one with a reservoir thing on top?

DSC_0087-1.jpg

Yeah that's the mount with reservoir on top and that's the pipe attached to the pancake pipe and the "charge pipe" if that's what it's called is the stainless pipe that it connects To that runs up to the top of the engine that the recirc valve and the n75 plumbs into mate and thanks again for the steering rack and pump from previously sale worked a treat. TOP SELLER HERE LADS!!

Charge pipe - 90 degrees?  Has a bracket to attach to back of the head/cam cover?

PS: Which end of pancake?  The short join, or the long pipe?

Either way - make me an offer on the whole lot and I will no doubt accept!  postage will be about £8 I think.

Thanks

you got the door controle module and central convenience unit still mate

any pics possible of door control module

Have you got a camshaft position sensor?

Is it bolted to the side of the head?  If so then yes, I am likely to have two. :)  Find out part number / post piccie of location and yours for £5 posted.

Front brakes available? Caliper/hub carrier really

No - I do have both outer hub housings with bearings in though.

I'll dig out the Haynes manual tomorrow and try and find it

OK cool.  I presume it is this....

sensoredit.jpg

Yep the latch, that is on the boot, behind where you put your key in?Lol It's metal, and has a plastic clip thing attached?lol The handle on the boot moves the clip thing..lol