Revo tune for 1.2tsi announced

Installed the tune today :)

Will have to drive it around a few times to take the feel of it.

First impressions are very good!

If u study the dynos they post on their website, then this is the feeling.

The car feels faster at wot from 2k rpm till 4k rpm. Pass that point is where it really makes a difference. It keeps pulling strong till the rev limiter, while with the stock tune after 4.5k rpms you are just burning gas and consuming air.

Overall, pretty happy with it for the first few km

• Like 1

First impressions are very good!

Should be more than very good, with an increase of about 25-30 PS and 70 Nm! :clap:

Now you are probably wondering why it took you so long... :p

Edited by harisma23

I've just got my sport on PCP, is this going to invalidate my warranty?

Any mod away from the manufactures specification can void the warranty on those parts of the car affected, unless it's approved by Skoda Auto/SUK.

See here for example;

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/321133-vrs-tsi-death/

TP

sorry JimboVRS, no plans on getting it on a dyno.

Butt dyno says definetely an improvement over stock and remarkable improvement over stock over 4.5K rpm.

i have been using the labeled as "highest quality fuel" around here since i bought it (it,s just +0,10/liter on a gas station i trust).

it's called 100 octane over here, but i don't know how the ratings are in UK so as to compare.

I visited http://www.motormods.co.uk the other day and Alister the owner has a yeti that he's running a tunning box on that get 135bhp out of the 1.2TSI. He's had it for a while and they supply my local Skoda them for their demos now and again. He said they can be fitted and then unplugged for service, so shouldn't affect your warranty. Anyone had any experience, I'm still wary about the warranty!