Remove interior trim from doors and dash

I managed to remove the bits from the dash/around the stereo.

But when I try to pry the panel on the front doors they seem more stuck then the other parts did.

From which end do I start to bend them loose?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They don't come off. They are plastic molded onto the door panels.

You propably want to change the trim colour? The dash pieces can be swapped very easely, but the door panels, not so. You have 2 options;

1. Get completely new door panels with the trim you want, and retrofit these. Removing door panels is an absolute **** though...

2. Try to wrap them, using plastidip or vinyl foil. A local company might offer services like that. Take a dash trim piece to them, and ask if they can spray a door trim piece in that colour. Should be doable.

Edited by Too Tall

That is correct. I believe they are plastic revited to the door, and then molten on...so no go there.

A picture of the backside of a Superb II door card, you can see they are not removable.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/216889-removal-of-door-wood-trimming/

I do remember someone wrapping the trim pieces , cost something like 10£ at a local carshop, a bit finecky to get all the edges but with a credit card it was doable (or so I remember)