commonwealth games medal ceremony ?

jgcsteve13

in the days of not being allowed to smoke anywhere ever ever ever.

why oh why is each medalist presented with an ashtray after they have collected their medal .

not very pc i think

• Like 1

Sorry you are getting the wrong end of the stick,

Not only Him & Her can drink from it,

Him & Him or Her & Her can, because we are a Modern & Progressive country where same sex Marriage or just same sex is well big upped as clearly shown in the opening ceremony

PS

Our favourite Cake, which is clearly for VAT reasons not a biscuit comes in a handy size foil wrap, perfect for use when chasing the dragon.

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

in the days of not being allowed to smoke anywhere ever ever ever.

why oh why is each medalist presented with an ashtray after they have collected their medal .

not very pc i think

What did they get a Quaich ?

In a word, yes.  Which is nice, because it's more useful than a medal, and will last longer than a bunch of flowers.

We are talking Tunnocks Tea Cakes though,

the snack you can eat a whole pack of between meals and still enjoy a Pizza Crunchie Supper & Deep Fried Mars Bar or even Caramel Waffer dessert.

Nothing like a balanced diet.

Edited by goneoffSKi

We are talking Tunnocks Tea Cakes though,

the snack you can eat a whole pack of between meals and still enjoy a Pizza Crunchie Supper & Deep Fried Mars Bar or even Caramel Waffer dessert.

Nothing like a balanced diet.

Speaking of - Do you think they should make the Hydro light up like a giant Tunnock's Tea Cake? 

• Like 3

from the looks of most of the competitors i don't think too many of them knew what they were either

All part of the culture of the Games - home nation normally presents a gift with cultural significance

All part of the culture of the Games - home nation normally presents a gift with cultural significance

So when England host them will it be a can of White Lightning cider and a pack of fags? Racked my brain to think of a culturally significant item we could present and this is all I could think of.

So when England host them will it be a can of White Lightning cider and a pack of fags? Racked my brain to think of a culturally significant item we could present and this is all I could think of.

Probably a sky plus remote and a voucher for a spray tan.

• Like 1

Can of Iron Brew and Greggs sausage roll would probably have been more appropriate then.

• Like 2

It took the designer and his team 8 months to build 96 Podium & to get that look from fallen trees from Glasgow, Elm for the Gold & Sycamore for the Silver & Bronze.

So we can expect the Invoice to be a bit more than for some Balsa Wood.

I wonder how many of them are snaffled already for Shop Displays, Garden Benches or for this winter & use in Wood Burning stoves.

george

Edited by goneoffSKi